Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

~) How do you pay for your drug habbit (~

djxlr8, hahahahaha, you are the king..
I personally have my Sugar mOmmy. :p

NOW I SEE it window jr....and i thought you were workin for melvin.
I personally collect aluminium cans for my drugs.....just that little bit safer.

ah screw you guys...had to take a piss out of it
wink.gif
...grrrr...but seriously I have been broke...hmmm...since NYE!...
wink.gif

P.S. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SIGNATURES!!!???

ok to give a serious response:
If I took pills I would
work casual hours to get enuf $$ to buy 5 or 10 pills when I want to go pilling
& sell most at a small profit to give myself a few cheaper pills.
YAY signature
------------------
ultimately, we just want to be happy

*lol* Blue Light Bulb: you are disturbingly in touch- if I could justify a night out caining it like that i'd be very, very scared...
smile.gif

djxlr8-- heh heh i agree with the post further up.. you are the king
i got kicked for having 3 of their songs which someone in my family downloaded onto my comp..
i'm considering handing out burnt copies of their cd's to random ppl on the street as pay back
wink.gif

OK Hamlet serious answer. I have a good job, earn good money.. voila! Drug habits payed for!

Hamlet, you pose a good and wellasked question.I think we are all doing the same as yourself.
If the drugs were legal, they would be cheaper.
If the community was less selfish, there would be more, and therefore cheaper parties
BUT TAKE HEART...... the cash ya spend on your scoobysnacks are GST free ( now thats a bonus!!!), and after paying all that tax on my hard earned pay, its good to know that this "money for the boys" government aint getting a red cent of income from the cash i blow on recreational goodies
smile.gif

hahaha...GST free...
smile.gif

Someone said that DDs will increase the price of pills by 10% to make up for GST...
wink.gif
I doubt it tho.
Another thing is...Tickets to Events are getting more and more expensive. I mean it's now normal to pay $60 for a one night rave...hmmm...that's a big problem too. What can be done to decrease this? (except for joining the karpark krew
wink.gif
)
smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

Yes parties do seem to be getting more expensive, but it is really only the 'Mega raves' that are over the $60 mark and I still say that comparitivly its good value for money.
If a major international rock band comes to town tickets are usually in the $40-$80 dollar range (or $120 for U2's last tour!) and that is for what lets say a 3 hour show( include support band). Now the major parties have production values that are easily an equal (if not better) to a major rock concert, international guest's and a good solid 10-12 hours of entertainment, all in all pretty good value for money I reckon!

hmmmm...maybe...maye you have a point flip...still I'd like to c things...well CHEAPER...
I guess it's good that I can't afford ALL those parties...I would just never come home...
frown.gif