• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how do YOU like to snort, crush, and prep your drugs for use?

DMSO requires a little more than an IV dose, but if one does it correctly, less than an oral dose.

I've done it before; it stings a little, but it gets the job done. One of my favorite ways to take things that normally upset my stomach. Got a bottle of it sitting on my desk.

I've had some of this for years but always worried about what else might sink in with the intended payload. I'll have to look into it more seriously... I've got plenty of veins but it'd be quite novel, even without the white phosphorus ;)

No big deal man, if the garlic taste is too strong for you, just plug 10 ml of Listerine while your dope is still sinking through your extra-porous, tingly-fresh 'injection site.' Once the mouthwash is absorbed into your bloodstream through your rectum, gas that comes out either end of you will be minty-fresh, and if the doctor continues your regimen after you're taken to the hospital, you won't stink up the ICU. Besides, non-sterile DMSO, like garlic, is good for you (and obviously white phosphorus--just check out the life expectancy of a 19th century match factory worker)--if it wasn't healthy, it wouldn't primarily be used on horses and other farm animals!

There are some great older posts in here... Using the Ped Egg to grate your drugs instead of sloughing off dead skin; cutting with the stylish Ace of Hearts to let the ladies hanging at your place for the free coke know you got game and can steal their hearts before they even begin to figure out how pretentious you are. I love it :p

Haha. This all sounds much preferable to my finger in the hole idea. Thank you. I gotta get to a vet. Hopefully a female one. I ain't much to look at, but I got a mountain of blow and the Ace of Hearts on my side.

I place the pill on my laptop, to the left of the trackpad, and cut an appropriately sized chunk off if necessary. Then I slide the plastic wrap off the bottom of a pack of smokes, place it over the pill/chunk, and use the bottom of my lighter to crush it up into tiny chunks (the plastic keeps it from sticking to the lighter or flying everywhere). My scale calibration weight comes out and I use the bottom of it to finish crushing the chunks into a fine powder. If I'm starting with a powder instead of a pill, I skip the plastic/lighter step. Grab the card, cut into one or more lines, grab the handheld vacuum attachment I use as a snorting tube and go to town.

There are a million little scratch marks in that particular spot from cutting and shaving chunks off OCs and Dilaudids.

with a roxy or opana [after removing the coating if its an ER), i put it under cellophane, crush it was a lighter carefully to not let any pieces fly out, then flatten it with a gift card, chop it up to make it extra fine, and lay out my line and up the nostril she goes via a straw [and bills when i'm desperate :))

i really do enjoy laying out some nice cocaine gators. with blow, i usually just use a gift card to VERY gently and steadily flatten the blow onto my snorting surface (i'll put it under a bill ONLY if necessary due to it being harder than normal), i then chop it up as fine as i can for at least a minute, then finally lay out my gator tails, which are the only way i enjoy doing coke since i'm not a needle guy. i then proceed to snort my good ole' white lady %)

Last edited:
SWEET FORUM!!!!

I like to take out that bag of shiny crystals and gather it all in one end. THen, i take my lighter and proceed to SMASH that shit till it is a fine, white powder. THen i line myself out an EPIC LINE FOOL!!! THEN SNORT!!! BUUURRRNNN OH FUCK IT BURNS SO BAD OH FUCK but wait...oh shit....here comes the euphoria...blast the music fool....i'm on one!!! YEAAH

I use a PEDEGG to shave my pills down, Credit card the lines up and snifffffffffffffff

Pretty much what everyone else said. Although, it's obviously much more efficient on a mirror, I like to snort mine on my favourite book. I've just grown attached to doing it that way, or accustomed to it and I just prefer it. Unless I don't have it with me at the time, then I just use my mirror. I also like to use my custom snorting bill.. well, not really custom, just rolled up and taped so I don't have to keep rolling it.

1. put my coke song on (yes, I have a coke song.. don't judge :eek:)
2. crush with card
3. sort into lines
4. snort with my dollahh bill
5. enjoy euphoria
6. dance the fuck out to the rest of my coke song

The end.

SWEET FORUM!!!!

I like to take out that bag of shiny crystals and gather it all in one end. THen, i take my lighter and proceed to SMASH that shit till it is a fine, white powder. THen i line myself out an EPIC LINE FOOL!!! THEN SNORT!!! BUUURRRNNN OH FUCK IT BURNS SO BAD OH FUCK but wait...oh shit....here comes the euphoria...blast the music fool....i'm on one!!! YEAAH

You wouldn't happen to be this guy, would you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akmQ7NRl0QU

...you have no idea where the substance you're about to snort has been. And even worse, it might have been in a condom, stuffed in some nasty crack whore's puss!!

This would explain the yeast infections I keep getting in my nose ;)

Last edited:
I dont snort my stuff ... but for me, the "ritual" of prepping my H for IV use gives me just as much of a high, as the drug itself. I open my weed grinder (I keep my #4 H rock on the bottom area), take the rock out and place it on the side. I grab my razor, cut a small bit off and then weigh it out to 15mg. I place that powder/particles my little cup (that came with my scale), squirt 2 CCs of Normal Saline in there and let the H mix up/dissolved in the liquid. I draw the solution up in my 3cc syringe and then I start looking for a vein. After I find one, I give myself the IV...release the tourniquet and then push the plunger down. Moments later, im wrapped in a nice warm blanket of pure euphoria.

(sorry I didnt have a story about snorting it, thought i'd share my IV use instead)

The above post triggered the shit out of me to IV after years switching back to oral or sniffed