• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how do YOU know you're high / fav combo

MEXICVN

Greenlighter
when I burn tree I start feeling it in the back of my calves that's when I know things are going into effect they'll get heavier or something. I'm on oxy 10mg might take another 5mg when I'm too stoned to get nauseated I got a good oz of trainwreck btw what is your favorite weed combo? I hear a lot about xans but they don't hit me, love getting my lil nod with some oxy even tho I have no tolerance at the moment

I begin to start feeling an almost tickling feeling in my face/chest. That's the first effect.

As for combos.. im not sure. I enjoy marijuana with everything I've ever done.

I feel it directly behind my eyes. Almost like there's a negative pressure back there and things are getting all screwy.

It fucked with me when I was young because I was like 14 thinking I had glaucoma every time I burnt one, lol.

First thing I notice is the headspace. I start to feel light-headed, spacey and relaxed.
Then I start to feel it in my eyes - it's a strange but very pleasant feeling.
After a few joints I get butterflies in my stomach and a pulsing, electric feeling in my head and chest. If I haven't smoked it in a few days, it feels more euphoric than any non-psychedelic drug.

Weed combines well with almost every drug. My favourites are weed+valium for chilling out at night; and weed+meth if I want to smoke weed all day and get high as fuck but still remain functional.

Theres a difference between high and 'stoned', for me. The first alerts for being high, for me, is the change in mental aspects. If I'm watching TV, and I take a few hits, I usually pause for a couple of minutes and think about my day, or whatever.

When I get stoned, though, it's usually behind my eyes. It takes a few bowls back-to-back, but then I can feel my eyes get lower and lower, and I can feel them drying out and turning red.

I think my favorite recent combo would be kratom and weed. I take kratom, wait until I start feeling calmer and then hit my bowl a couple times. The subtlety of the kratom is really pronounced after smoking.

Theres a difference between high and 'stoned', for me. The first alerts for being high, for me, is the change in mental aspects. If I'm watching TV, and I take a few hits, I usually pause for a couple of minutes and think about my day, or whatever.

When I get stoned, though, it's usually behind my eyes. It takes a few bowls back-to-back, but then I can feel my eyes get lower and lower, and I can feel them drying out and turning red.
I know exactly what you mean.
I enjoy getting stoned in the evening, but not during the day when I have stuff to do.
This is why I don't tend to smoke weed during the day unless I've had some speed. Weed+speed is amazing... it gets you extremely high but you don't get that heavy stoned feeling.

Man for some reason weed has been one of the most euphoric drugs i have ever done. Everyday i can achieve that euphoria on the first smoke of the day or with a personal smoke.

How i know im high is the big smile. The big smile that starts in my eyes and then down to my chest with a pulsating euphoria in my upper-body. If i smoke more it goes down my body till my legs are numb.

To be honest i really only enjoy the peak of the high. Other than that i wish i can go back to baseline sobriety immediately after the peak so that i can smoke and relive it.

Thc euphoria really compares with the big dogs in the euphoriant drugs IMO.

MDMA>DXM>LSD>THC>Hydrocodone.
Those are the most euphoric I've done. I'm in love with them all.

EDIT: shit i forgot fav combo.

weed + DXM anyday.
so euphoric words can't explain

I feel it directly behind my eyes. Almost like there's a negative pressure back there and things are getting all screwy.

Thats how I know hahah, the feeling in my eyes is the first sign.
And yes cannabis goes with everything; weed+caffeine, weed+kratom, weed+alcohol, weed+LSD... Just not weed+DMT

I know I'm high when I can finally switch gears from work mode, to chilling at home watching a concert and getting sucked in. Overall feeling of bliss.

Fav combo is oxy IR with weed. The euphoria is just tits and the nod is wonderful. Just have to have self control and not make that combo a habit for obvious reasons.

Just not weed+DMT

Ugh, all of my friends who use DMT love getting stoned before... I hate it. The initial rush feels like impending doom, and I can't remember over half of the trip. Seriously my

Opoid + weed + benzo is just absolute bliss. I smoke so much weed and so many cigarettes on this cocktail.

Opoid + weed + benzo is just absolute bliss. I smoke so much weed and so many cigarettes on this cocktail.

I was going to mention the benzo part, but for the sake of harm reduction didn't. This combo is great, but only for those with the proper tolerance to the pills. Be safe.

I know im stoned when the room suddenly looks brighter or hd vision as my mates say. I agree with THC being one of the most euphoric feelings, and unlike most drugs, the magic never seems to fade

Weed is definitely my number one drug, and it goes well with everything i have tried. I prefer weed by itself to most combos, especially dislike drink, but weed on a mdma comedown gives me mad visuals so id pick that <3

Music helps my realize how high I am, certain parts of songs that I always listen to sound very distinct when I'm high.

ya know your high when ya get the pins and needles and wake up with burn holes in your pants lol (my mom got so mad when she noticed every single pair of pants i have have a burn hole in the exzact same spot and i couldnt really think of any plausable reason for it other then the truth)

When going to sleep is more like collapsing from exhaustion b/c you're so physically spent from laughing so hard all night (as was the case with me last night)

That's how I know I've been high! :)

When I can feel the weed pressure behind the eyes.. IK I'm stoned lol if you know, you kbow. My combo is 10Gs kratom and a blunt

When my racing brain slows down and I can focus on say tv, books, enjoyment without all of lives pressures and stresses running through my head on a loop. By the way protip* If you are ever thinking about doing something "rash". Sitdown and smoke a big fatty and think on if its really worth it.

Can sleep at night.

general enhancement of mood, demeanor, kindess. More prone to symp/empathy. Probably a little too talkative and honest.

I feel good.