• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How do you get your haircut?

^Whoa, you've been a female this entire time? My whole world is a lie. I mean, hey there PortalFloyd <3

I don't know where they get this bb business from. They don't let me hang out at the cool kid's table.

bb = baby

JohnnyBravo19.gif

I am married to a stylist. Right now it is trimmed every 2 months because I am trying to grow it.
My base colour is natural for almost 2 years which is rare. I used to change my hair colour frequently...'cause I can and it's free.

Used to have long purdy hair, liek this;
3zy6.jpg

Now I have a crew cut, and regret cutting my manly long hair.
Fuck your socially acceptable hair cuts.
Now i have to wait 1- 1 1/2 years just to look like a lady again.

Last edited:
I am married to a stylist. Right now it is trimmed every 2 months because I am trying to grow it.
My base colour is natural for almost 2 years which is rare. I used to change my hair colour frequently...'cause I can and it's free.

you sound adventurous and risk taking - if you're ever up for being gay, i think our opposite personalities will match well, you can keep your stylist too.

win win - reading back on that i don't know how i missed that lol
so... i'll go back into my corner (or the crevice) and hide in shame and self loathing.

Boring way. I just number 2 it all over with the clippers once a fortnight.

Plus barbers are a bit annoying. Holiday babble and all that. Still, there is some proximity, so you can see why they do it. But damn it, why is it ALWAYS holidays !

^gross i don't go to a barbers shop, i don't want dudes touching my hair. There's this salon here where there are only super hot girls that are way out of my league. I go there, feels like going to a whore house but i get my haircut instead.

i'm cool with a gay/bi/whatever guy cutting my hair but not some straight guy, it just feels weird to me. I much prefer the hottest girl around to cut my hair, i figure she knows what she's doing.

Skinhead style.
I take the grading attachment off my clippers so I just have the two blades cutting my hair and that way I get it as short as possible all over my head.

This... I bought some Wahl clippers about 5 years ago probably and haven't paid for a haircut since.

If you are a female with voluminous long hair, cutting it is a breeze. I bend over in the garden, segment my hair from front to back and kind of snip across then parallel to the hair to give it variation. I've only screwed up once when I was inebriated. It's super easy and saves me time.

Once in awhile I will go to the salon and get a stylist, but it doesn't make much difference.

Typically i go bald like hnif, sometimes i go lazy and grow it for some months because it grow so slow. I havent had hair long enough to style since i was 18

Used to have long purdy hair, liek this;
3zy6.jpg

Now I have a crew cut, and regret cutting my manly long hair.
Fuck your socially acceptable hair cuts.
Now i have to wait 1- 1 1/2 years just to look like a lady again.

JunkieDays you were the hottie of my androgynous dreams!

Anyways, I have THICK, curly hair, which is golden brown/dirty blonde (depending on the season)... Sometimes I highlight it; sometimes I don't.
For my hair, once a year I RELAX it with One N Only Curl Remover, which doesn't make it straight, just wavy and easier to manage. It's not very damaging at all. My hairstylists have never known! ;)
Since my hair is SO thick in addition to wavy/curly, I have to have mine cut by a professional who has hair like mine. Having short hair is not an option, as it would be a jewfro. I usually get a layered "shag" style cut with side bangs, and keep it about shoulder-length. It needs to be thinned out QUITE A BIT, too! I know super-long hair is all the rage these days, but I had super-long hair for over ten years, and with hair as thick as mine it:
A) makes your head HOT and
B) takes FOREVER to dry!

Besides, I like how flattering and face-framing shoulder-length hair is. Plus drying and styling time is not a hassle. :)

Once a year a hack a bunch off though so it's more along the lines of chin length. I think that's cute, too. It reminds me of Marilyn Monroe.

i don't cut my hair but when i did it was a fade but i just let it grow don't even need a trim because i use hella nice (but damn expensive) shampoo conditioner and leave in conditioner

i don't cut my hair but when i did it was a fade but i just let it grow don't even need a trim because i use hella nice (but damn expensive) shampoo conditioner and leave in conditioner

2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner is a racket FWIW.