• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How do you get your haircut?

3-4 centimetres straight hair (using a straightening iron lol)
it's pretty badass

2 all over every time. I prefer my hair to be short, no exceptions.

Used to have it down my shoulders and once I cut it I never looked back.

I wore my down to my waist for years, than got a high wedge and donated my hair to locks of love. Been short ever since...
For those of you with longish hair, if you ever want to cut it all off please think about donating it. You normally only need about six inches, and it can make all the difference in the world to someone with no hair at all.

#1/#2 clipper all the way around/over my head. Girlfriend takes care of that for me, trims down the beard too.

Have the bristles of a hedgehog, if left too long it becomes a giant ball.
Grade 2 all over is the only way. (I had a Mohawk once for drunken bet tho)

How do you get your hair cut

I am guessing that this thread is for woman as well, with that, here I am with my 'hair'
I have always layered my hair, I love when the length grows out because the layers look best on me that way, by getting it layered heavy with as many levels of hair layered, that way when it grows out it looks good, atleast I think so. I didn't have the money to pay for a professional hair cut like I am used too, so I layered it on my own, I took off a lot of length, so perhaps I'll post a picture when the length grows out more.

Last edited:
i usually do a sixties type deal with flipped up edges and a swoopy bang. i lost my mind and did a vince noir thing about a week ago. have regretted it about 24/7 since. i think it'll look okay about after a few months of growing out. tolerable anyway.