• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How do you feel about the taste of your own juices?

Lacquerman Steve

Greenlighter
Have you ever tasted yourself? How did you feel doing it? Have you ever done something (masturbate, lick your partner clean, lick a toy..) because you wanted a taste of you?

Its amazing and makes wanking so much better as you have something extra to look forward to after you blow. You can taste yr own warm cum in yr own mouth, its no different to kissing a girl after she has given you a blow job.

Damn you got me thinking about it now. Im looking forward to when i get home :)

To me tasting my own juices is something that I don't even think about. When I masterbate I often suck on the dildo and clean my cream from it. After a man cums in me I love cleaning his cock of his cum and the taste of his cum and my pussy juice is truly awesome. But for me it's truly sexy when a man eats my cream pie. That drives me crazy knowing a man doesn't mind his own cum.

I have been known to blow the minds of many men, trust me sucking cock is something I live for everyday.

Yes, I love to masturbate with my Fleshlight and then lick and suck my cum out of it, also screw and then lick my(and Her juices) out of their pussies. Some ladies like it and some not so much, but I do...yum

I've kissed a woman after getting a blowjob and it didn't do anything for me. Never felt compelled to taste another man's cum when the occasion has arrised either, just not for me. I love smelling pussy on a womans breathe though.