• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do you dose your painkillers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Whats a diary of your day on painkillers for example im going to try for mainly pain relief and a mild buzz

60mg plugged in the morning for a perkup
30mg instant orally or plugged in afternnon (is it worth plugging 30mg I do get slight pain relief of a 10mg severedrol and a chilled feeling/pain relief when taken 30mg orally surprisingly)
then 30mg extended to last me throughout the night?

As for example heroin users cant get extended heroin so how many times would they have to dose a day to keep out of withdrawal, since I been used to taking 120mg in one go or more 60mg over 12hours ain't cutting it for me and doctors wont switch to instant till i been pain clinic.

Also if I wanted to cut down to 90mg could I plug 30mg in morn 30mg in afternoon orally or plugged and 30mg extended at night. or if im out and about would chewing a 60mg mscontin cause some to be time released and some to be instant or should I just crush half and swallow half as I asked doctor that my tablet broke in half does it need replacing and he basically said no its the gel inside.

What is your question? How to dose painkillers throughout the day? Your post is beyond confusing.

What is the substance you are taking?

I was thinking of closing or moving but will allow OP to update with some specifics and edits. My colleagues may not be so lenient.

Well, I personally snort Oxy's/Hydro's...whichever I can get my hands on (Supply has dried up immensely in my hometown lately). In any case, I crush up pills 1 at a time no matter what I get, unless it's 30mg Roxy's in which case I would just snort half, wait a while then go back for the other half later. Anyway, I usually snort like 10-20mg until I feel good then go about my day until I feel as though I need more...usually somewhere around like 10 or 15 more mg to get me feeling right again. Guess my tolerance isn't quite as high as other's.

I wanted to know what dosages people are prescribed and how they take them and how often for example if given only extended release how much do you take, in how many hours between dosing if just instant.
for example im prescribed 60mg twice a day of mscontin, if im not wanting a buzz, i crush half swallow half wait 12 hours and do the same.
sorry post was a bit confusing had 160mg morphine in one dose and it proper buzzed me out no nod but had no cannabis, 6hours later i took 80mg and had a few bongs and was in a nice nod.
Now ive had 60mg instant oxy 10mg extended oxy and 60mg instant morphine hour later, I have dosed 80mg and 80mg morphine before with diazepam and been fine, I've only took 5mg diazepam with my dose today since taking a high dose of oxy

KC5, you know me all too well. This sort of thing doesn't really constitute serious discussion regarding harm reduction. You've got to determine your own preferences OP. What works for you might not work for others.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.