• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Advice How do you decide whether to have children or not?

Personally, I never wanted to have children. It was something unpredictable, and I hated going to checkups. The mere fact that I had to go to the gynecologist would choke me to death just thinking about it. But when my infertility problems started, I had to take a long time to get treatment. Almost three frozen pregnancies and lo and behold, a long-awaited baby. We nursed him often, rocked him in our arms, and he grew very attached to us. The second baby was laid alone in the crib. We gave him a pacifier, attached him to these interesting dummy clips, and slept through the night. It was a beautiful baby's childhood and my stay at home.

Last edited:
Without reading too much bintibthr above: as long as you she the attitude and àbbility to support and love them xbthrbsnswerbisnyes.

Kids bring sonmufh not having them must hudtNu.

Re

It comes naturally.Both of us wanted girl-we got the girl.Ofcourse must have some basic stuff-house,apartment or at least a room and enough money for all nessesery for the baby.Glad that my child is far wise,focused and almost an addult person.Soon she can get her own life in her hands and I am grateful to God for such gift and feel content like a parent.Me and my wife got good job done.Peace for all.

Last edited:
Same age as OP and I decided long ago that I'm never having kids, like I'll keep adoption on the table if a future partner is interested in having kids but I made my choice based on knowing how fucked my family is medical history wise among other things, really not interested in keeping my blood line in the gene pool.
I know I'd make a terrible parent so I'd honestly rather not have to worry about that tbh, cosmic nihilism + anarchism don't exactly seem like traits suited to raising a kid.

My sister is nearly 17 years older than me.
Because my mom was busy getting her doctoral degree, my sister raised me.

How funny, that’s almost identical to my situation with my mom & sister. I was like 17 when my sister was born, she’s 13 now. My mom was also getting her doctorate & I was basically my sister’s nanny during the day while my mom was at school lol

When I was a wild drug addiction, I was either ambivalent or against having children, but since I cleaned up, its become something I desperately want. It took a bit of convincing as my partner has had 4 miscarriages but we've been trying.

It's actually now probably sightly unhealthy in that I cannot imagine achieving satisfaction with my life if I don't have a child. But it is what it is. I just really want to be a father and teach a little human what I know and to love something unconditionally. But we're both 40 and I suspect this isn't going to be easy and I'm not sure how to come to terms with this possibly (probably?) failing.