• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How do you choose to start the day?

Yes. Atleast the state I live in (SC). I’ve been on Fioricet (Generic Manufacturer Lannet) since getting off full agonists opiates Hydromorphone prn & Morphine ER 180 mg daily in December 2018. Although from what I hear it’s not as commonly prescribed now. Especially in the 15 states where it’s not exempt from being classified as a schedule 3 controlled substance.
Wow, enjoy it and be safe!

A ciggie while making the coffee.

Water and a multivitamin tablet.

Coffee and an energy drink (the ones with loads of caffeine but all the B vitamins)

1 10mg diazepam and a lamotrigine tablet, 100mg

Walk the dog

Return, one more coffee and another diazepam.

Rock n roll

But now like today, previous post I outlined a normal day that is my baseline functional regime agreed upon doctors. Cause of shortage supplies. Sone things have changed but will return to normal soon with that said I can play and today had.

0500 5mg methadone
18mg bromazepam
5mg nitrazepam

Slept till 1pm. Got up went straight out got 5 bags H. Had that the rest of.the day and a few alprozalam in between. No slowly coming down and just blazing the rest of the night till asleep.

Days can change in a dream 😉

But with. Today's over and tomorrow it's back to routine.

What does that makes us.. sorry stoned

Today gonna free ball it. I feel like a pregabalin and alcohol day today.
So plan is to go get a blister pack of 150mg and 6 pack flying fish. And maybe a stock up on some benzos till script refill tomorrow.

Consumed already
25mg methadone (1hr ago)
1mg alprozalam (as typing)
6mg bromazepam (1hr ago)
Last joint death star. (As typing)

So my grocery run has got to include herb too 😅
And it's a warm and sunny day, seeing this turning in to a braai.

Awe

Decided to add more methadone (25mg) to the mix, while waiting on the other goodies. Some else went and did grocery shopping but always take twice the time.

Will keep benzos stricted for now.

Used to start the day with a fix. XD
(or alternatively, running around nauseous and shivery trying to score some)

Now, I take a morning piss, then go back to bed to laze around reading or watching something for another hour or so. Then it's time for a cup of tea or coffee and breakfast.
Then I might take a shower and walk a mile or so down the lane to the kiosk to get the daily papers. If I need to go shopping in town I have to walk further. On the way I sort out in my head what things need doing that day. Pretty relaxed.

Decided to add more methadone (25mg) to the mix, while waiting on the other goodies. Some else went and did grocery shopping but always take twice the time.

Will keep benzos stricted for now.
So instead of getting pregabalin and a 6 pack beer I got 2 rocks and 10x 1mg alzam and only 2x 330ml 3.5%/vol ciders.

Routine with that is as follows
Munch 1mg alprozalam and after wards hit my piece. Enjoy the short bliss and before para's kicks in a have another 1mg alprozalam 30min after hit. Then I don't hang or feeling anxious. Sipped the drink over 30 min odd and then had my other piece.

.5mg alprozalam before the hit and another 1mg alprozlalam 30 min later with last cider. It's been 2 hrs now since and I'm calm and not feeling para's or anxious. Also just had another 1mg alprozalam with 6mg bromazepam. Think I'm done with the benzos for now. Just time to burn some good dank weed 😁

Just drinking one of those Bai antioxidant infusion drinks. Cutting coffee out because the caffeine (even if I only drink in the morning) seems to affect my sleep.
Vaping a shit ton because I quit cigs a few months back.

Might be able to score some oxy soon, old friend hit me up and I'm kinda excited, kinda scared since we have both had a past of having a bit too much fun

Hopefully it doesn't become a daily thing, but I know myself and it probably will. O well