• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How do you choose to start the day?

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
So How do you choose or make the choice how you gonna start and the live the day with your DOC and or narcotics at hand. Scripted or not

Whether you scripted a normal daily regime which you follow to the tee or try

Or do you add to it and if so what and why.

If not scripted anything and self medicating, what is your own personal regime thar you have found to work and why

And if you do fit any of the above and just use cause you can, what is your DOC and why.

Reason for this i guess is just to get a better picture of who we are and why. Or maybe I just smoked to much but it doesn't seem like an insane out of the world question and hope not breaking the rules.

So if you feel like sharing or giving it a go, much appreciated.

Like me, I'm scripted the following 60mg methadone a day
2mg clonazepam a day
2mg alprozalam a day
15mg nitrazepam at night
25mg trazadone at night

Will get further on this if this (thread) maybe goes somewhere with this lol

These days I just take my Prozac and Trileptal, smoke a cigarette, and drink either a coffee or a monster.

I try and only take a recreational dose of Pregabalin every 2 or 3 days. One a week is better but I’ve found the perfect amount that works more or less every time.

I’m prescribed:
450mg Pregabalin
15mg Mirtazapine
50mcg Pizotifen

Nothing too exciting.

I'm not prescribed shit..been at it for maybe 15-20 years.

DOC is opioids, mostly oxy, dros, and trams,(in that same breath I also hunt down benzos if I have spare cash).

I used to experience withdrawal every day, legit every morning unless I kept myself stocked up which never ever lasts(take too much, go broke, or source goes dry etc.)

It's not easy but I can say that subs have definitely made my life of chasing MUCH BETTER and easier to go on with day to day work. Seriously has improved my life in many ways..but I also have yet to completely bite the bullet and just taper the subs and be done...

2am administrator 1-2mg of subs, sometimes 3-4mg if I'm already in deep.

Fall back to sleep until about 4:30-5:30am(ahhh haaa I wake up NOT FEELING LIKE SHIT)

Next up if I have the cash and manage to score a grip of oxy or dros in the morning, I'll end up dosing and overall waste my doc..and repeat this after work, and if no buds then possibly another in the evening.

If I am still ballin then the next day I will not take the sub and first thing in the morning is intranasal oxy anywhere from 10mg-120mg(that high of mg is not in one sitting ppl, but not far) ..I find myself saying fuck it and just enjoy since I got subs to watch my back. But other days I can stretch out my doc for at least a week.

Funny thing is I might actually have to get flagged and get a script of 8mg subs because my stash will not last forever(had a fallout with a connect) even if I can make one 8mg tab last me 4 or 5 days..its only a matter of time.

My master plan is to go back to hydros for awhile then just kick that but as you can see this is a merry go round.

It's strange. Feeling well, not in WD bc of subs yet if I have the cash I usually find what I can like fent, even if its evil and down right high risk behavior., this is where I usually snort a quarter of a dirty30 or possibly half..dosing turns into just being a straight fiend pretty quickly if I manage to get hold of a handful. The fentanyl rarely lasts more than half a day, maybe 2 days then I'm out and back to the chase or the maintenance.

I have tried to get scripts. I thought if I could manage to get a benzo script that I could do away with everything else but this is not true either..maybe if I smoke up the green 24/7 like when I was a teen, a few z bars here or there, I might be able to walk away from being another statistic.

Most mornings I start my first cup of coffee as soon as I wake up, smoke a little green to calm my stomach. I take apixaban (Eliquis - blood thinner, clots in legs) and ondansetron (Zofran - anti-nausea, general shitfeel) which I'm prescribed. Also 30-60mg dxm and an hour after that 15mL black seed oil, both to potentiate the buprenorphine I take next, also prescribed (tapering, currently down to 4mg/day). Pretty much constant nicotine vaping and black coffee, maybe another bowl or two throughout the morning to bring my head into alignment as I start my day.

And that's my daily regimen, more or less without variance, except Tuesdays and Fridays I add 50mg testosterone IM, also prescribed. Or the occasional dark morning where I've run out of weed the day before and not been able to pick up some more. Now THAT'S a bitch lol.

cofffee first thing in the morning. Often I have some on my bedside if I have something to go in the morning. I drink it cold first thing.

If I am pissed off and stressed out, I often have some beer or liquour after slave work. Or something sedative. Cannabis I start to consume when I am feeling relatively decent somewhere in the afternoon or early night, I don't want to trip when I am in the lowest point of my existence, neither I want to start too early. I might occasionally start early if I know I won't be doing anything important and I have leftover bupe in my system and I want to just kick the hedonism on again. Or if I am gonna trip, I always blaze before the trip.

In the morning I usually take the following combo, and it's not my combo of choice, some of these are prescriptions that I take to stay sane, at least according to a psychiatrist I saw a few years ago: -

- 50 mg Dexedrine
- 2 mg Klonopin
- 450 mg Wellbutrin
- 5 mg Abilify
- 200 mg Tegretol
- 20 mg Lexapro
- If I have crystal, which is not too often, I would snort it and skip the Dexedrine "snorting crystal hurts like a bitch"
- If I have Dilaudid or Opana, I will snort some too
- THC Vape pen
- Coffee, then I will be on the road on my way to work. What is really fucked is that I work on a safety sensitive site, where everyone is tested for drugs if an accident occurs!

How I start my morning off everyday; I will say I wish this felt more like a choice and less like a necessity must have. Also all of those are prescriptions & have been since 2010 at age 13 (Rx opiates, addy n benzos came later on)

Morning/Noon
- Subutex 2-4 mg sublingual as soon as I wake up
- Tums 45 min prior to my Addy
- Adderall XR 60 mg & Adderall IR 30 mg
- my nic hit: Vaporesso Xros 3 juice: Finest salts Grape menthol lol
- not a coffee fan, instead if I want some caffeine I’ll take a jet alert caplet (100mg) but this is a rare occurrence.
Evening shit to wind down
- Clonazepam 2 mg
- Butalbital/Apap 150 mg (3 fioricet capsules)
- Subutex 2 mg sublingual

I’m pretty positive that I’m in the minority here as having this combination of drugs taken daily. lol. Life’s been rough. My Subutex is written by the owner of the psych clinic I go to. Hes a Psychiatrist with specialties in Pain Management and alternative treatments; his practice offers Ketamine infusions which I myself haven’t tried. All the others are written by his psychiatrist nurse practitioner.
Hope everyone’s doing well today 😊💜

How I start my morning off everyday; I will say I wish this felt more like a choice and less like a necessity must have. Also all of those are prescriptions & have been since 2010 at age 13 (Rx opiates, addy n benzos came later on)

Morning/Noon
- Subutex 2-4 mg sublingual as soon as I wake up
- Tums 45 min prior to my Addy
- Adderall XR 60 mg & Adderall IR 30 mg
- my nic hit: Vaporesso Xros 3 juice: Finest salts Grape menthol lol
- not a coffee fan, instead if I want some caffeine I’ll take a jet alert caplet (100mg) but this is a rare occurrence.
Evening shit to wind down
- Clonazepam 2 mg
- Butalbital/Apap 150 mg (3 fioricet capsules)
- Subutex 2 mg sublingual

I’m pretty positive that I’m in the minority here as having this combination of drugs taken daily. lol. Life’s been rough. My Subutex is written by the owner of the psych clinic I go to. Hes a Psychiatrist with specialties in Pain Management and alternative treatments; his practice offers Ketamine infusions which I myself haven’t tried. All the others are written by his psychiatrist nurse practitioner.
Hope everyone’s doing well today 😊💜
Butalbital? Still exists?

I usually get up at 430 sometimes earlier and work out then go over my prioritize and execute just for my personal and professional life I wrote the night before.

Just started doing this now weeks ago and has been life changing for me

I usually get up at 430 sometimes earlier and work out then go over my prioritize and execute just for my personal and professional life I wrote the night before.

Just started doing this now weeks ago and has been life changing for me
This is real cool. Glad to hear it's working and of course it does. A lot of ppl need to realize that whatever vibes or energy you put out, will manifest back to you.

kind of like when you say, ok today I am going to be optimistic about seeing and counting blue cars or a make/model on the freeway...next thing you know you SEE THEM EVERYWHERE, this is the same with opportunities, you just have to be open yourself in order to see or receive, whether it's a career, a fingers crossed situation, the list goes on. But yes writing down your plan for each day is an excellent way to use this magical intuitive resource.

This morning pal mall. A few 10mg oxy straight to the dome, and a fewbenzos, skipped out on my sub dose for a few days, getting it lower and lower. About to try uldn but also dying to find MEMANTINE...good vibes!

This is real cool. Glad to hear it's working and of course it does. A lot of ppl need to realize that whatever vibes or energy you put out, will manifest back to you.

kind of like when you say, ok today I am going to be optimistic about seeing and counting blue cars or a make/model on the freeway...next thing you know you SEE THEM EVERYWHERE, this is the same with opportunities, you just have to be open yourself in order to see or receive, whether it's a career, a fingers crossed situation, the list goes on. But yes writing down your plan for each day is an excellent way to use this magical intuitive resource.

This morning pal mall. A few 10mg oxy straight to the dome, and a fewbenzos, skipped out on my sub dose for a few days, getting it lower and lower. About to try uldn but also dying to find MEMANTINE...good vibes!
Agreed. What you believe and where you focus will become your reality. It just does. Idk why but it does.

First, I Go Pee. Then I take my Wellbutrin Then Straterra Then 4 Cups Of Real Coffee, And I Am Off To The Races!

@

Go Red Team Stimulants!

Greeting kitten stretch (first thing) , do what I can to stay grounded somewhat best I can.

Make kratom coffee box breafst with a few saltines and glass of water or two. Stretches and other exercise. Look for things to be grateful for.
Then it's time to dig in and find purpose for the day ahead for me and others could just as easily sat/sit it all out.
I try to follow routine but chaos call as well and then the reassessments.
Balance somewhere.
Shower and head out.
Basic morn round here.
Awakening can sometimes cause "social" episodes.
Oh cats need lots of moring maintaining and takes a lot on my
"free time" when ready to walk out that door too work. Heartbreak.
Enrace it all...?

I also check temps and other information to gauge wear the next day.

Today I started the day with meth, terrible idea
Yuck lol. Yeah I used to be heavily addicted to stims. Well I still am but I stay away from them for that reason. Sometimes I slip but the binges are down to one day instead of thirty and I bounce right back and get on the path, the path to freedom

Fun to see this grow.

Like today it starts with 25mg methadone open waking , whatever time with 12mg bromazepam and back to bed for an hour.

Then I wake up feeling semi normal and take another 5mg methadone and 6mg bromazepam and make some coffee, forgot to add while blazing away on a swazi skuif. Then the day starts for real, like now. But will it go to plan or have detours...

Last edited:
I personally can't wait for subutex to be back in stocks in my country so I can go back to my normal regime.

Then it would look something like this
Mornings
1mg bupre
1mg clonazepam
1mg alzam
And my joint of the morning with coffee

Afternoon
1mg alprozalam
More weed

Night time
1mg bupre
1mg clonazepam
1mg alprozalam ( not always taken )
10mg nitrazepam
More weed

That's how my prescribed use should look like.

Butalbital? Still exists?
Yes. Atleast the state I live in (SC). I’ve been on Fioricet (Generic Manufacturer Lannet) since getting off full agonists opiates Hydromorphone prn & Morphine ER 180 mg daily in December 2018. Although from what I hear it’s not as commonly prescribed now. Especially in the 15 states where it’s not exempt from being classified as a schedule 3 controlled substance.