• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how do you act strait while stoned?

i find i talk to my parents(mom especially) more easily when i am stoned. i don't get as agitated when she is sloshed and rambling on about insignificant shit as long as i'm blazed.

zekethemusicman said:
Question: Do you think it is easier to act normal around you parents while your stoned if you have another stoned friend with you at the time?

Having a friend can make it easier as long as you trust them not to fuck it up.
Otherwise it's more of a hassle having someone else to worry about..

micromouse said:
i find i talk to my parents(mom especially) more easily when i am stoned. i don't get as agitated when she is sloshed and rambling on about insignificant shit as long as i'm blazed.

The only time I can hold any conversation with my family members is when I'm high... so I don't necessarily seek out conversation with them while I'm high, but I don't mind it. It certainly is a positive to smoking weed.

I dunno I'm just not very talkative with people unless I smoke.

in general though, I've been smoking for almost 3 years now, so I can act pretty normal unless I'm absolutely baked. Being stoned almost is normal for me anyway...

Just tell yourself " no one knows your high"..it's only you who knows and think straight...saying that though it all depends on how stoned you are. :\

in general though, I've been smoking for almost 3 years now, so I can act pretty normal unless I'm absolutely baked. Being stoned almost is normal for me anyway...

Spot on.

always be stoned, and never act straight so when your stoned people will think your acting normal, works for me.

I usually never have a problem with my parents as long as I don't hold conversation with them for too long. But my dog on the other hand, whenever I'm high I usually give my dog food (never give it scraps sober). I think she picked up on the smell and the food and comes running to my room as soon as she gets a wiff of it.

My family is a stoner family!! Everyone smokes weed, so I've never had to hide being stoned or on drugs. It's great in many ways, but I get a real kick out of trying to act straight. It's a game for me, and I'm pretty good at it now. But this one time... I went to school after a really big weekend and decided to keep things going by smoking throughout day. I used to go to school stoned a lot and no one seemed to notice. It was like the minute the clear eyes went in, I could be normal.

I was in my maths class and the teacher was coming around to check all of our work. I was sucking furiously on a chuppa chup (for fucks sake...!) and gulping from my water bottle. The whole class was wondering, 'what was up with Ez?'
I made the mistake of talking to the teacher, because I was in a great mood and everything was so darn great! I'm usually really quiet in class, and the teacher was like,
"What's going on with you today?"
I then proceded to explain really animatedly with huge arm gestures,
"I feel like I've been thrown out of a plane, head first, with no parachute, and I'm just falling out of that plane, no wings, I feel so...! I'm just so....!"

The teacher gave me a really weird look and walked away. I dug that hole really deep.

I think everyones advice on riding with it is the way to go. But I also think you have to sometimes mix it up. Jump out of every stereotype you're being placed in, if you know what I mean. Then no one can catch you.