• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do you act on Xanax?

ill usually take around 4 to 6 mg at once to get a good buzz
and the first thing that always ends up happening is that I found a reason to leave the house i cant seem to stay home when im on xanax.
So ill start driving around hitting people up, and have 2 things in my head, Coming up and not getting caught... I always have to
make a profit by stealing and doing stuff (u guys know what im talking about) when im on bars.
However the first year (two years into my recreational use) of my real addiction was a different experience for me and xanys, i never used to steal and do anything bad but just took em to get fucked up and after CTing a year long multiple bars a day addiction, whenever i dose once or here few times a month, I hardly black out and once the
xanax kicks in, id do what i described few lines back. and id have a tired/grumpy ass hangover next day (which i never used to get)

Yeah after years of abusing benzodiazepines I now know for a fact they are useless in regards to recreational use. You forget and do horrible things completely contradicting who you may be other wise. Save these drugs for those that need them and maybe they would be easier to obtain. Xanax is perfect for what it is meant to be used for.

im an absolute trainwreck

it also makes me a compulsive liar also, for some reason. i start making up millions of stupid shit

Yup, you need to remember why you wanted to take them at first place. Recreational or not. Xanax blows your memory with time among other side effects. Although this will be most likely a cliché, just as much as you "need"..

^Well, if you count stealing from your family, robbing them blind, not giving a fuck/cunt-suck, doing reckless things that provoke the endangerment of others, yes Xanax does make you an asshole.....

......But, you do get shit done. Or, nah, probably you just smoke a lot of pot, and stare that the beautiful world that has been given to us.

Well, on a medical dose, which for me would be 1-3mg they just calm me down, on higher doses like 6-8mg I eat a lot, the only benzo that gives me euphoria, say all this stuff I'm gonna do with people,then never do it and have memory issues...i love my xannies, damn I need some too...

Iv noticed the alprazolam high various. Sometimes I get out of hand, sometimes I blackout and fall asleep sometimes I'm just super chilled out/relaxed but nothing noticeable. Sometimes I tweak out and clean my house, draw and shit like that which I don't mind.

Iv also noticed even if you eat them all the time and have a tolerance every once and a while they will kick your ass into a mumbling destroyed mess. It's always happens when you least expect it to ime.

IMO and ime Alprazolam is one of the weirdest benzos iv tried so far.

Oh, ya, that happened to me one time with the stumbling mess...it's been a WHILE ago, before I was on Sub Maintaince I didn't take benzo's nearly as much, and all I had that day was some Hydro's so I ate a buncha xanax passed out, my parents found me and woke me up, I shoulda just layed down on the couch, but I got up and tryed to walk to my room and was stumbling, forgot what exuse I came up with for that one, couldn't say I got in the booze cuz all the bottles were still the same...

Xanax is just pure darkness in my experience. No recreational value. Getting stuck with using it just to cope with stuff is really kind of a pathetic existence if you ask me. Unless one is really not able to help himself I guess, there's no purpose in judging anything other than yourself. Chipped out my teeth the first time i mixed way too much xanax with a bottle of wine. Then, I decided to jump for a swim in the middle of winter. Been taken to the hospital by the emergency wheels after supposedly attempting 'rape' on some passerby. Fucking pathetic. Woke up with no teeth two days after, not having even a glimpse of recollection of a single one of those events. It might have even had some long term damage on my brain but I don't really care or regret it, it's just no fun. Wasted youth days. Don't do it only for seeking fun or enjoyment because it just never is.