• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do you act on Xanax?

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
the first time I did xanax I took 3mg. I did some dumb stuff but I could talk and walk perfectly fine, no one could notice.

But once I mixed with alcohol I was a mess and couldn't hide it for shit!!!

Can anyone relate? I've been told Xanax can mess you up but when I don't combine with alcohol or anything it's just a pure body high.

Belligerent, I try to fight everyone, no matter how nice they are.. I cannot handle my BZD's.

I'm like the normal junkie me that's became run of the mill me, in short I feel nothing.

i remember i had some boxx, of xanax one time, i took a few, i was drinking at the time, and erm, welll, erm, nope, sorry mate, can't remember... =D

won <3 y'all

i dont remember

In reasonable doses I'm actually quite collected. With high doses though, ^ This. From what my girlfriend tells me still not too bad. Ambien blackouts however, trainwrecks... I'll never forget the morning I woke up with all my condiments squirted in the interior of my fridge, and random meals all over the house 8)

^^ LOL's CK, never did high dos ambien to trip, read reports, and didn't really see the appeal, but i can relate...

on ridiculously high doses of MXE, i've been known to do some strange stuff which i more or less, rather less remember in more or less vivid flahses, sometimes lasting longer than just a flash ie. wandering around the appartmnt nude, and falling over everywhere, breaking stuff (that is uite usual for everyone with high dose mxe i think), BUT trying to get it on ith a asian prostitute who was in my appartment 8o , who was actualy my GF who is neither asian, nor a prostitute LOL =D:\, was an exceptionally strange and interesting one, indeed i was twippin bib bawwwwlllls, i also swiped my bedside table and such to mention a few things 8( and waking up with an initial :? look, then, oh yeah, i went over the top on the mxe last night... explains a lot...

BTW CK you manage to score yet? or maybe set sumn sorted for soon?

low dose(1mg)- calm, kinda hungry, more talkative if it's not too late in the day. I usually use this an hour before bed, smoke some weed, and then pass out

high dose (4+mg)- stumbling around, on a re-dose rampage until I pass out, eating everything available, smoking all my weed. Those are the parts I kinda remember.

never did high dose ambien to trip, read reports, and didn't really see the appeal, but i can relate...
I just wanted to get some sleep in withdrawal, being that I lost about 12 hours time I would consider it semi-successful! Clean-up wasn't very fun though. I would never take Zolpidem for fun, delerium isn't exactly my idea of a good time lol.

Last time i took xanax i blacked out and cut someone. Ended up getting kicked out of my house because of it.

I do not mix well taking xanax, i say that because if i say xanax doesn't mix well with me then i'll try and find ways to make it work lmao.

Imo this is not a good drug to take at high doses.. Maybe a football when having a panic attack.

^It's all about how one chooses to act on Xanax which makes the difference. I realize that now.

The last time I took Xanax was today, it was a high dose for me, and i had had some opiates already. I got the word that my chick was good, so I got behind the wheel to go cop. The drive was only like 2 miles. I meet my dealer on the side of a grocery store (around the back of the store really). So i start to back in next to here to make the deal and my dumb high ass backed up too far and hit the wall with my mom's car.

My mom was with me (since me and her often cop and get high together, and it was her connect anyway) and she was pissed, understandably. Luckily, the car was not damaged at all. Haha i got lucky right then. My mom was like "You're never driving my car on Xanax again!" And the funny thing is, the only times I've ever wrecked a car or hit anything driving I was on Xanax! Goddamn.....