How do y'all like to smoke your buddha?

krazyE

Bluelighter
how do you guys like to smoke your weed?
joints, blunts, bongs, glass pipes, metal pipes, gravity, hookahs, pinch hitters, or cooked?
personaly i like my glass pipe the best, when i get some good tasting weed. when the weed doesnt taste that good, roll some blunts and pass it around...
------------------
I don't like cocaine, I just like the smell of it.

through my bong that I call, the "CANNON"
------------------
All I have to say is PLUR to everyone...I believe in what I say, I live it too!
Whenever I Rave, I always remember, ANNEI, RABU, KESSOKU, IKEI.

Last Friday, my friend robbie and I went to this place called "curious goods" and we purchased this 3 chamber bong. it hits so nice b/c it has more h2o to filter the smoke
but if its some kb, then i have to go glass pipe.
but if im rolling, i have to go bong...i've never felt a rush like i did on my b-day...6am, rolling balls, when i cleared the chamber, it was like some spontaneous combustion that sent me to another level....a higher level.....=)
--PLUR

I like my bongs and lungs etc. as much as the next man, but, call me a traditionalist but I think dope should was made to be smoked in good old fashion 3-skin joints!
anyway , I love making joints, especially when I'm on e

We usually pack phat quarter blunts. If we dont have any phillies we use rollin papers or my metal bowl. Blunts are the best though.

Love to smoke out of a glass pipe. Its the best. Bongs are ok. Metal pipes hit goodas well.

A FUCKEN APPLE!!
My so favorite I love it you poke a hole with a pen with the guts taken out and slid it thru the side then with the guts of the pen the actual ink part thru the top so its nice and small thin talk a hit! Its lovely you can talk in any club and crate a pipe!!
Love to be confused but not criticize we are all in are own plant under disguise!
Love you
melody

id have to go with the glass piece too, my friend has this awesome glass bubbler, its smooth as all fuck, the 2 foot double bouble glass bong aint bad either
Peace!
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to me"

smoke 2 joints in the morning, smoke 2 joints at night, smoke 2 joints in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright. smoke 2 joints in time of peace and 2 in time of war. smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints and then I smoke 2 more.
sorry, always wanted to post that.... bongs are good too. bowls for conservation, BLUNTS for a fuckedupnation.
------------------
******IMOKRUOK******
Peace Love Unity Respect

I almost always smoke off my little glass piece. I had a friend blow it for me, and its sooo pretty. also has lots of sentimental value. I always have it with me. I hate metal pipes though,,they get real nasty.

I always say S.F.B.(smoke fat blunts). So I am sticking to it. I will only use the green leaf optimo's, unless not avaiable than hope to find a vega. However on the contrary If I score any Dank (KB's) only the clean glass piece to savor the flavor. All I have left to say is P.L.U.R. and keep the Jungle turned up. Rave on kids.