• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do people seriously manage to maintain longterm cocaine habits?

They probably live in the UK where they can pay lots of money to not actually consume any cocaine...

Aside from the madness you can put yourself through psychologically, cocaine is cardiotoxic and some people find that out the hard way if they happen to be predisposed to cardiovascular disease. And not for nothing, but I wouldn't even bother buying blow at this stage of the game with all the adulterants added, and all that can go wrong with that facet alone.

There was a time, long ago, that much purer cocaine was available (the 80s) in America. Well, those days are long gone and for me personally, I wouldn't trust anyone selling it at this point, but that's just me. There are just too many things people will do for drugs and money to trust white powder in a bag at this stage of the game. I have no interest in it anyway, but knowing what I know, and if I was I would not trust many sources of said cocaine. It has passed through too many hands by the time you got what you got. But as always, people will do what people do...