• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides How do LSD prodrugs have a different affinity than LSD?

It's all just truth.

But my head isn't right, my coping mechanisms are to pass difficult time, remove my attention from where it is.

Makes me post too much stuff I never would in my right mind.

I'm trying to get into my right mind here, ironically, when atm I've literally gotten out of my mind. I never get out of my mind.

Even the recent OD experience I had my mind firmly about me. That was physical and stress related.

I do get myself into some scrapes lol.
At least you didn't post any long rants about having sex with an insane clown posse groupie or 'skid row' lol.

At least you didn't post any long rants about having sex with an insane clown posse groupie or 'skid row' lol.
True. I do look like a robot though! It does scare me. I've never looked like a robot before.

I've never lost any personality to drugs. That's all I'm afraid of. Time will tell.

so that's why they feel different,
the receptors around the body are providing sensory inputs to the brain differently because they are partly detecting unusual organ responses to the environmental lysergamide...

bear in mind lysergic acid was used to cause contractions to promote labor, so a bit of smooth muscle contraction is normal but it can be different for each of the prodrugs due to different affinities

Haha. Help it won't come out Doctor.

Right, take this milligram of LSD then and everything should be fine madam.

But they still never prescribed crack for constipation.

MiPLA and EiPLA fit on blotters as well, but are a fair bit less potent.
I bet we’ll see 50 more in the coming decade.

A prodrug is a drug on its own and will have different affinities than the metabolite drug, in this case LSD, they produce.

Some prodrugs, while they ARE prodrugs, also have action of their own at receptor sites. I am unclear whether this is true with the LSD 1-subs, but it may be that they have some action of their own before they are metabolized into LSD. 4-AcO-DMT comes to mind, I am convinced it is active on its own, in addition to metabolizing into 4-HO-DMT.