How do I view points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

acklac7

Ex-Bluelighter
How do I view points and when they expire? I know I'm in ban-land for quite sometime if I get another one, so just curious.

It's under your main account page. Click on your name, then click on "Warnings" to the far right.
hPJBw8I.png

All I see is a cute kitty...

Next Up: A 3-Month Ban!

It is what it is, you have to do it you have to do it: I'll never stop promoting this place and saying positive things, even if my Professional reputation depends on it, as you all are truly good people, truly trying to do the right thing.

IlVGNZW.png

Last edited:
I'm not going to create another account, if that's what you're asking. No. I'll just patiently wait out my ban, like a man.
I wasn’t thinking of running an alt while banned. I was thinking more of voluntary self-immolation and re-emerging in a new form that reflects all the thinking you done. Something less indeliblly marked as a shill for Meth Inc.

Depends on the outcome of all that thinking I guess.

EDIT: fantastically delusional shill for Meth Inc.

It's funny, right? Because like EVERYONE tells me to "Go Get Help". So I go and get help, right? And at the end of the day they tell me nothing is wrong!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously, do you have any idea how many times I've been pink-slipped in the past 24 Months? LOL! We're in the double-digits, now, easily.

Every.Single.Time it's the same deal: "Ok boys, we got a Methhead who says the CIA came after him, says he's now working for the CIA and infact he's some sort of CIA icon to boot! Yep, lock him up boys, he's lost his marbles!"

And then I sit there for perfectly fine for 10-days straight like "Ok, why am I here? I'm telling the truth?"

Then they release me A+ flying colors!

Oh, it never gets old...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's funny, right? Because like EVERYONE tells me to "Go Get Help". So I go and get help, right? And at the end of the day they tell me nothing is wrong!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously, do you have any idea how many times I've been pink-slipped in the past 24 Months? LOL! We're in the double-digits, now, easily.

Every.Single.Time it's the same deal: "Ok boys, we got a Methhead who says the CIA came after him, says he's now working for the CIA and infact he's some sort of CIA icon to boot! Yep, lock him up boys, he's lost his marbles!"

And then I sit there for perfectly fine for 10-days straight like "Ok, why am I here? I'm telling the truth?"

Then they release me A+ flying colors!

Oh, it never gets old...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My opinion is that I'd avoid having this kind of convo in the Site Technical Help part of BL or they'll give you another point. Wanna see you stick around this time.

Edit: Obviously I'll delete this to remove my quoting you if you end up deleting the post I quoted.

My opinion is that I'd avoid having this kind of convo in the Site Technical Help part of BL or they'll give you another point. Wanna see you stick around this time.

Edit: Obviously I'll delete this to remove my quoting you if you end up deleting the post I quoted.
hbjlR1S_d.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.