• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How do i tell?

betweenthebars

Bluelighter
any advice on how to tell the difference between a potential co.edown and too much? I've been drinking wine but no one here knows I smoke. I just keep drinking hoping it might attenuate it but feeling g even weirder.any thoughts from personal experiences are helpful. Wine will be gone soon lol.

This is why booze and stims are not a good mix, too much of a balancing act and you will always be trying to overcompensate for the effects of the other. The only way to manage this is to pace yourself on both and definitely don't think "am i coming down, do I need more?" Because if you start thinking that way the answer will usually end up being yes, this is how you end up doing way too much and feeling like shit.

Be satisfied with where you're at right now and just try to focus on socializing or whatever you're doing. The more you think about coming down and trying to balance these drugs, the shittier you're going to feel

Thank you. There have also been times tho where I take only a hit or two and I get paranoid or something then I take a sip to soothe it then I don't smoke anymore for, like, hrs. And, im pretty sure in those instances, a little more would have been better. This really only happens when i smoke alone. I don't think it has ever happened in a social setting.. Its an odd drug lol.

For a very large number of people, booze extends a meth comedown and makes it significantly worse. The dehydration and bodily toxins produced by drinking alcohol are bad enough but the whole package seems to exacerbate anxiety and depression for those who are susceptible to it. Stay as hydrated as you can, takes some multivitamins if you can. Meth is excreted via your kidneys so keeping full of fluids is good as is anything that increases the acidity of your urine. A big dose of Vitamin C (in tablet form, not in fruit or juice) scientifically validated as helping.