• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how do i stop smoking

anon90

Greenlighter
SWIM is 23 years of age and smokes about 3g a day using a bong only for 7 years straight it has taken a toll on me mentally and physically I do not eat anymore and dont get munchies but i just always want to light up.
I also occasionaly.takes benzos. Like now for example.
It always after SWIM takes benzos that i get sick of everything mainly drugs. Btw when SWIM is on xanax he takes at least 6mg and stays up for 2 nights straight. SWIM does not know why benzos act like meth to me.

Anyway. SWIM wants to quit cold turkey I have deleted all dealers numbers but is concerned of the anxiety he suffers from.

Also I am leaving to America in 5 days. Im scared shitless. How can i just stop? Its made me anti social and I have spent at least $100000 on it..

I am under the assumption that youre talking about weed?
If so, the best way to quit is definitely cold turkey as withdrawal symptoms are almost nonexistent from marijuana. I had to do the same thing after smoking heavily every day for two years and after 2 days i was fine. A little annoyed, but fine.
If youre leaving the country, that will actually make this process much easier as you will be in a new environment where youre not as predisposed to smoke. Just tell yourself that youre going to have to fight a little to get through the next 2 or 3 days, and you should be fine. Its mainly a psychological thing at this point, and since you seem so ready to quit, im sure that you will.

Keep the xanax on hand if your anxiety gets amplified at all (im not sure what to say about the fact that you dont sleep on 6mg of xanax, although your tolerance must definitely come into play)

couldn't fathom the OP smoking 3gs of meth or speed a day lol!

xanax will make your anxiety worse each time it wears off IME. natural route of exercise, and filling your life with things you enjoy that don't involve getting high with drugs are the best ways to get off pot.

it sorta takes the place of mostly everything a person does in their life when they're a chronic. just substitute your addiction for something else you enjoy or several other things and it'll be easier than using xanax cos you don't want the slightest physical/psychological addiction to that beast imo.

welcome to BL anon90, if you stop cold turkey right now you may get through the worst of the withdrawals in five days, sounds like you're in a situation where that is your best option. the first two weeks are hard but it gets easier

Cannabis (marijuana) is one the easiest things to quit. Just simply quit. The worst side effects from quiting is you will feel is some agitation, and a dull mood for 2-3 days. That's about it. It's not dangerous to quit like benzos and alcohol is.