• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

How do i stop smacking out?

Everyone in this thread has made excellent points. People giving preloading advice, thanks. Dimmo and the others also have a point - you don't HAVE to dance all night. Don't feel bad if you don't or can't stay on the dancefloor all night. Sure, if you WANT to dance all night, then cool - but you might have to investigate lower MDMA doses to do so.
Notes for the mystified:
"Smacking Out" - is a slang expression that usually refers to the heavy, lethargic feeling experienced by MDMA users at high doses. Some bright spark way back figured this must be what heroin feels like, so they coined the term 'smacky pills', assuming that the feeling they had was due to heroin being in their pill (because 'e' makes you dance all night, right?). However, in the history of laboratory-testing of ecstacy pills, there have been a statistically insignificant number of pills tested that have contained even trace amounts of heroin. There are several good reasons for this, which can be found in a post in the Drug FAQ Forum about the myth of heroin (and cocaine) in pills.
BigTrancer :)

well everyone has said it but i have to agree entirely, i go to a club or a rave and i want to dance all night.....i know my sources and my tolerance so if its a weak pill i will drop a whole with maybe another half a point of meth in the early hours, if its a strong pill i go half early and half later i have never had to deal with being "smacked out" and i hope i never have to .......know your pills, know your tolerance and dont over do it and you cant go wrong!!!!
my two cents :)

Its funny how everyone's a fucking expert on drugs. Just reading BT's post and remembered the other day I was talking to a friend about this very topic. We were discussing how so many pills lately seem to 'smack' us out (yes were using that term.....for lack of a better one..) instead of giving that chargey feeling of yesteryear.
She then went on to explain to me that the reason pills have been so 'smacky' lately is because HEROIN is so cheap atm and is therefore more financially justifiable to put H in ecstasy pills. There is obviously no truth at all in what she was saying but I just found it so funny(irritating!) that somone could express as fact something that they just conjured up in their own head!
There's so much mis-information out there.....this site is wicked! If only the media would publish such information as what is contained in the heroin/coke in pills link above...

My belief to stopping that "smacky" sit on your ass feeling, is to make sure I am dancing as I feel the pill come on.
Ever since I adopted that routine, I haven't sat on my ass once :)

well i'm a charger allways have been allways will be. Have been dumping for a few years and a few actually most of my mates smack-out hard from strong MDMA pills and end up sitting on a seat all night long.
I think there is some merit to dancing as your pill coming up. Exercise will release adrenaline/endorphins which give you a lift/high on there own. There has gotta be somthing in that.
^^this is not scientific I just thought it up when i read the post.