• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How do I reduce smell out of the bag?

My wife hates the smell of weed, is fine with me doing it. I use my vaporizer in my office with the door closed and the window open a crack. You can use a spray to, there are some good ones out there. I like the air sponge spray and a head shop spray called orange chronic. Wife is cool. The vaporizer doesnt stick to furniture and walls like weed or tobacco, It is a different high, had a painful learning curve for me. I am an impatient fucker. I love it though. I don't have to sneak around like a criminal, my office is nice an comfy, it's my man cave so yeah why not?
I didnt fuck around , I did some research and went with the PAX 2 which is a personal vape. It cost alot but it is so cool and works awesome. Another bonus with most if not all vapes you use less weed.

Oh yeah, keep yer shit in mason jars, no smell...until you take it out. I have my grinder and shit in mason jars too.

Oh yeah, keep yer shit in mason jars, no smell...until you take it out. I have my grinder and shit in mason jars too.

If a person's really noid about it, they can always set up a window fan and make sure to crack the jars open right behind the fan. Cuts down on the reekage a lot....

and fuck am I glad that I don't have to stealth smoke anymore. I just prefer not to have my room smoky as fuck 24/7.

As a student living at home I personally keep my bud in TightVac containers. They are brilliant for keeping smell in and they also come in blacked out versions so no long exposure to sunlight ruins your bud. When I smoke I tend to grind and roll in my bathroom and then stand by the window, blowing the smoke out. Turn on the shower afterwards to get a good steam going to reduce the smell and violá