View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How do I make my nightmares to stop?

VaudevilleVillain

Greenlighter
So,almost a week ago I had a bad experience with 4-AcO-DMT.Here is some info,before this trip I only took shrooms once in a really small dose,some "mystery blotters" which felt like genuine but underdosed lsd and up to 20 times an rc called 25I-Nboh,the largest dose of it being 4mg when my tolarance was up to the stars,sometimes combining it with dxm,which I usually abused by itself in dosages of 1.5g or 400mg with some paroxetine.

So I thought I could handle my shit.I had 50mg of 4-AcO-DMT (even doing it all one should be fine but tripping balls),which I eyeballed then insufflated,the same did a guy who was hanging with me at the time.I guess I took almost 25mg but I'll never know.

The high was more manic than ever,I was grinning and laughing uncontrollably,the visuals where nice but earthy and somewhat "greyish" (that's how shrooms usually are,I know) but my friend started to act agressively while we where in a pub and after this he started talking about weird shit and doing shady stuff with shady guys (dealing drugs I guess,still in the same pub).

He is a "troublemaker",he had problems with the law in the past (got caught with weed and shit like that) but I don't judge also he always treated me fine so that's why I hanged with him when he asked me to.Because of what he was doing around the pub he almost got kicked out of it but I solved it all -it's easy when you calmy talk to people and generally not being an asshole- then explained to him how to act.I was paranoid a little bit about police and things like that by this point,and having to pay attention to this guy in my fucked up state wasn't helping.In the end he even got in a fucking fight where he ended up robbed.

So I just snapped,all I knew was that I HAD TO get away from him so I started to walk back home.I couldn't even formulate a single thought or speak,I was everything but nothing at the same time,I felt desperate and dirty,I felt like I was dying,I couldn't stop my feelings of impeding doom,it started to rain which made me feel even worse,I didn't the fight the trip but it was too much.I barely made it home,heck,I couldn't even rember my own name,glad police didn't stopped me on the way back!

Also I couldn't belive I was having a bad trip,not this bad anyway....after this hellish night I felt changed and depressed.Depression got fast away but I still feel diffrent,the biggest problem are this weird dreams,yesterday I woke up so confused,for a little bit I thought I had slept for years and was in the future.I can't ever recall my nightmares properly but they leave me anxious,depressed and generally feeling weird as fuck to point it became a problem.I've been having them since the bad trip,I know you can have vivid dreams for a while after doing these drugs -it happened to me before,especially on SSRIs- however this time it seems I am going insane,it just feels like way off for me,not the usual after effects.

Anyway,I want these shitty nightmares to stop...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop using all drugs until your mind and body feel better. This includes smoking or using cannabis as well.

If your depression/stress/anxiety persist go see a doctor, or therapist and tell him or her what happened.

Stop using all drugs until your mind and body feel better. This includes smoking or using cannabis as well.

If your depression/stress/anxiety persist go see a doctor, or therapist and tell him or her what happened.

That's amazingly good, clear advise. I'd take it.

I had (have) similar problems from 17 years ago that because I let myself discern fantasy for too long before finally letting go I am permanently afflicted with not knowing the truth about what really happened for a good period of time.

Thanks,it's got better now!I was worried I might get insane or something among those lines since when waking up I was sometimes convinced of weird things,thinking in bizarre ways or just really confused and anxious.There's a lot of stigma about drug use where I live and I'll probably get sent into "rehab" if I talk with docs.Weed is not an issue since I don't really smoke anymore but me using 3-MeO-PCP probably had a role in this.I usually took small doses soon after my bad trip,it helped me feeling better in the beginning (not feeling any emotion actually,be it positive or negative) and then suddenly the vivid nightmares got worse.Being clean seems to help a lot,also accepting some things in my personal life has a postive impact!