• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How do I make cheese from heroin?

yemsilentjam666

Greenlighter
Can anyone provide a guide on how to break my Black Tar Heroin Into cheese? I know You are supposed to mix it with diphenhydramine but don’t know the steps/specifics on what to do and don’t want to ruin it.

Last edited:
First, do not use SWIM here. It provides no protection from LE, makes you look like a fool and is actually against the rules here. Moving on....

....cheese = brown powder? I've never heard of cheese heroin, probably a local term?

Doubt it's simple, and doubt it uses DPH...?

Are you talking about a mixture of drugs to potentiate opioids??

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about

Last edited:
First, do not use SWIM here. It provides no protection from LE, makes you look like a fool and is actually against the rules here. Moving on....

....cheese = brown powder? I've never heard of cheese heroin, probably a local term?

Doubt it's simple, and doubt it uses DPH...?

Are you talking about a mixture of drugs to potentiate opioids??

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about
Okay...new to the site here man. You don’t have to be condescending about it. Went ahead and implemented the changes per your advice though.

Cheese is a snortable version of black tar Heroin; basically you crush up diphenhydramine(generic Benedryl you can buy OTC). I’m not sure if Diphenhydramine potentiates or not. If there are other options for use in this process that are inert I would actually prefer that to keep the experience more baseline. You are supposed to break the BTH down into a liquid form by mixing it with water and mix the two together. Once it’s dry you now have a snortable form of BTH. I am just wanting to know the specifics on how much to mix in and the steps in order.

Last edited:
Okay. New here to forum. Don’t have to be condescending about it.

I was not being condescending, at all. If you took it personally that's on you.

I’m not sure if Diphenhydramine potentiates or not.
Debatable, but in general, no it does not potentiate opioids. It helps with the side effects, and helps you nod (so in that sense, it does potentiate, but its never something I would do personally).

You are supposed to break the BTH down into a liquid form by mixing it with water and mix the two together. Once it’s dry you now have a snortable form of BTH. I am just wanting to know the specifics on how much to mix in and the steps in order.

Ok, you seem to be describing a method to dissolve tar into water and magically make it dry. I'm not sure if any method exists, maybe it does. I would often just melt BTH into water and then snort the mixture instead of IV.

I can almost certainly guarantee you DPH has absolutely nothing to do with the process. It is not a solvent. Just something your dealer would add to make your shitty heroin ever so slightly better.

I am not aware of any such process as simple as that. Water sucks as a solvent for most alkaloids.

To my knowledge black tar and brown powder are two very different things and are not easily transposable. You're talking about a method to easily remove many other alkaloids and material contained in BTH using only water and I doubt that exists, to my somewhat limited knowledge. If it was as easy as dissolving it in water you wouldn't see any BTH, only brown powder.

Any good method to purify heroin requires actual chemicals, not water.

And dude, if I'm coming off as an asshole I really do not mean to. I'm trying to boil down the facts from myth. Someone more knowledgeable than me might chime in. We are truth seekers, not arm chair chemists. Nobody here is an asshole, but people will correct misinformation.

Last edited:
what no i heard it this year, cheese heroin. I wanna know whats that tho, when you find out tag me ahahha

"Cheese is HEROIN. Cheese is black tar heroin mixed with crushed Tylenol PM tablets."

" An unexpected outbreak of "cheese" heroin, which contained diphenhydramine and usually acetaminophen, began in ..."

sounds AWESOME...........................

just some media/authority generated name for heroin cut with some fucking bullshit

So, to answer OP, to make cheese you simply crush a bunch of OTC pills onto your black tar, enough to dry it out and turn it into powder!

Basically tar cut with harmful shit. If anything, worse than regular BTH.

Sounds great *eye roll*

So, to answer OP.... go grab some shit, crush it up and sprinkle it into your BTH. BOOM! You now have cheese.... not something you want to do ever.

Last edited:
Yea essentially mix in some DPH tablets, by chopping it repetitively with a razor blade until it gets to the consistency you want.

I personally hated cheese the few times I tried it, just give me the purest H available ya know?

-GC

This is texas style. I did cheese. Texas has a unique drug scene.

I wouldn't fuck my tar up personally. I would just smoke it. Cheese is going backwards and just cutting it down more.

But yeah, add water and dorms or tylenol pm. Then grind it in the blender. No way to really mess it up. You can find directions online in many places.

I was just wondering this same thing. My rig broke and I just feel like smoking is such a huge waste, like most people say unless you have a technique/know how to smoke it you’ll end up wasting more of it that way. Alsooo question 🙋🏻‍♀️ is it a bad idea to mix clonidine with h or cheese?