• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How do I know if the coke I'm going to use is quality and how much should I use?

ForeverInTheDeep

Greenlighter
SWIM used coke a few times in college but it was at parties and SWIM knew the host and trusted him to have good stuff. Now that SWIM's out of college SWIM doesn't know if she can tell if coke is good quality or not, what the going rates are in cities, and how much to use, since SWIM was normally intoxicated and someone laid out the lines for her.

ayo we don;t use swim here, it doesnt protect you from anything and its a bitch to read.
good coke should numb the mouth, but if the numbness hits you like a fucking freight train and instantly then it's heavily cut with lidocaine and/or the derivatives thereof. best stuff i tend to find is a bit clumpy. there's a bit of moisture to it; you can cut it easier by warming a plate up in the microwave and cutting up ontop of that, pref. with a razor. and yh if i could i would recommend something it'd be if you're unsure about your cocaine then make sure to test it before you're out - a little bump at home to gauge the quality of the stuff in your local area.

oh and if you buy it from a guy in a honda civic, its pure shite.

Last edited:
Is that actually true about it numbing the mouth? Does coke actually do that or is it one of the cutting agents such as benzocaine? I never waste any of it by dabbing it in my mouth tbh

In terms of good coke, the way I would describe it is mildly euphoric with a slight buzz.

It shouldn't make everything go at 100mph, that's speed.

Is that actually true about it numbing the mouth? Does coke actually do that or is it one of the cutting agents such as benzocaine? I never waste any of it by dabbing it in my mouth tbh

yeah, you get a bit of numbing going from the drip and stuff but if suddenly you cant feel your face then yeah thats lidocaine/benzocaine/novavaine bla bla bla

Cocaine numbs your nose and teeth lightly after about 5-10 minutes.
Cocaine has a particular smell and you're going to discover once you snort a line.
A gram of good stuff makes about 6 lines to get a nice rush with each line.

So i can help you with that.
First at all you can't rly say because a gram or less of the same 'bunch' of coke may be good, while others may suck,
Due to this it's also luck
But you can look at different things:
The smell ( has a very particular smell i dk how to describe)
When you lick it it numbs quickly the zone you applied it to ( Lidocaine cut may do this too so this doesnt always mean you're getting good coke)
Id say the best way to tell is try it
I can recognize good coke cause when i snort it, in 1-2 mins my front teeth get numb, along with a great euphoria. IMPORTANT: GOOD COKE ISNT 'SO STIMULATING', IT GIVES YOU AN EUPHORIC BUT CALM FEELING, not wired or too much stimulated ( this is cuz they put amph and shits in it!)

Edit: for the dose just start low:try a small line or two to see how is it and work your way up: there's no sense in riskingg with big fat lines if you dont know the product; it's always better having to redose instead of reaching the 'too much im scared' point.