• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do I inject meth

Opiate_p1

Greenlighter
Hey guys . Can someone give me thorough instructions on how to inject meth pls. I know people are gonna tell me not to and I get it by ni rather get instructions then just doing it without any.

Not the easiest thing to convey through text, but I will tell you how I do it.

WASH YOUR HANDS

I use a shot glass and cotton off a q-tip. I have a drawing needle that I used to draw up my shots, and a clean needle for putting in my arm.

Put the amount of meth you want to do in your shot glass. If you've never tried it before and you have a scale, start really small, like .1 of a gram.

Draw up maybe 15 units of water with your drawing needle. Squirt it into the shot glass. If it is good meth, it should dissolve easily. Rotate it back and forth slightly, some people mix it around with the plunger of their needle. I don't because 1) my shit was the best shit and 2) I am not wasting my dope on the end of the plunger.

Good meth will easily double back. This means you're drawing up double the amount of liquid you squirted into the glass.

Sanitize your fingers with alcohol

Pull the cotton off of the q-tip and roll it into a tight ball. Put it in the shot glass. Place the needle gently into the middle of the cotton, with the cut side down and draw back.

Once you have sucked out all of the liquid, inspect what is in your rig. Make sure there are no particles floating around in it or anything.

I backload into a fresh rig (some people do not recommend this, but this is how I do it) I do it this way to make sure my needle is as sharp as possible to prevent unnecessary damage.

Get your fresh needle. Leave it capped. Pull the plunger back to 80 then push it in again. This helps it from sticking while you're injecting.

Pull out the plunger and put it on a sterile and clean surface. Squirt the dope from the other syringe into the back of the fresh syringe.

This part is tricky. Holding the needle down so your dope doesn't fall out, put the plunger back into place but do not push it in! Just plug the hole! Your shit will squirt out the top if you push right away.

While still holding the plunger in the hole, tip the needle upright and let the meth come down, once it is down and you have air at the top of the rig, slowly push up until there is no air left in the rig.

Carefully uncap. If you like you can draw a tiny bit of water into the needle so it doesn't sting and it keeps the tip from clogging up.

Sanitize your vein. Hit the vein. Go slow, 10 units at a time. Re-register if you're inexperienced.

Hope this helps.

**Edit - turn the needle upside down and watch the bubble. The slower the bubble, the stronger the shot.**

Last edited:
If you use a tourniquet to find your vein, you need to release it before you inject.

Last edited: