• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids how do i inject fentanyl powder?

I’m all for demonstration of fent as I don’t want to see it reaching Europe. I’ve tried fent in patches and even sublingual use almost makes it just a shitty black-out drug. There’s no real opiate warmth just a bit, in very low dose or during come-u, opiate stimulation (both me and my ex noticed that and pointed to fact how it ain’t that strange it’s added to stims too, if that’s true) followed by nod, but in a sense empty, cold node that is soon followed by black-out or sleep.

I did try butyr-fent too, in powder form. I tried it when I had opiod tolerance and managed to smoke 10mg during night and survive. I liked it as it really had a bit of that “opiod crack” side that I used to saw fent described but it was more of a novelty, a nice thing to try and short duration, not so much real compulsiveness but still constant redosing again eventually lead to black outs. I woke up with all the stuff I guess smoked but remembered only hitting it from a bong few times and thinking wooooow, this is something. Still nothing I would trade for good opium, morphine, heroine and some other opiates too. Hell even something like AH-7921 that I see some describe as non-recreational was definitely something I would rather have in any significant amount.

I bet there’s or will be “premium fentadope” in the USA that’s a mix of bunch of fent analogues and other stuff that’ll turn out to be a nice stuff, for those who don’t OD but producers, smugglers and sponsors don’t aim for that but for most addictive stuff, most compulsive and most suitable for population control.

What I don’t understand is how you guys don’t manage to clean up neighborhood by neighborhood from fent and get back heroin, I guess it’s both too late for that and place is run by gangs from top to the bottom. Folks in Estonia cleaned up their country and restored heroin and left dying breed of mostly Russian users of fents and synth noids. But they did it in time and, well it’s a small country with less users than some of your towns.

well this thread seems dead on arrival, I assume due to the stigma for fentanyl use on this site. doesn't seem conducive towards harm reduction, but what can you do? ._.
so for anyone wondering, yes I did try it with the help of my friend who used to IV heroin. we didn't know what the specific process was for fetty powder, so we just took 5 cents the first time and crushed/mixed it with 40cc water then lightly tapped it with a soft flame. my guy did the rest for me and.... basically nothing. 5 cents is very little for me so we thought that was it, but later doing 20 cents was somehow the same. someone said we could maybe try citric next time but in general injecting fetty powder isn't super effective. is this true? is there anything we're missing?
You can get a big bottle of saline which is slightly acidic from popular online retailers for fairly cheap. Better to use anyway. Fent is water soluble and should work fine without heat.. but, I've found that can vary from batch to batch depending on what it is cut with. Sometimes there can be a huge difference in the strength of the shot depending on whether or not I use heat. Which I'm not really a huge fan of because then I am breaking down whatever crazy shit the dealer has added as cut. I use all sterile materials, alcohol swabs, single use syringes, etc., so I don't rely on the heat to sanitize.

Is there anyway to iv oxycodone I remember mbox
The final phase of "harm reduction" made them turn to unusable goop when they touch water, right? If those are the same ones, they have to be used similar to the Opana XR. I don't remember if the oxy was grindable or had to be cut, but get it into as small of pieces as possible, dissolve in 92% isopropyl then let the isopropyl evaporate. Add saline/water to residue left in the cooker then the rest is as normal. If they are no longer alcohol soluble, another method people used was burning the small pieces black to destroy the bullshit gelling agent, then add water etc. I've done the burn method a few times personally and it does work.. just seems like it must be really bad for you.

im unsure but i remember this YouTuber I love starting on oxy and I think they always injected. their name is of herbs and altars, but I couldn't tell you much else unless I researched. can I ask how the hell are you getting real oxy in this day and age?
There’s tons of real oxy where I am lol.

I wonder how people accurately dilute the powder fentanyl if they don't know the exact purity, hotspots in cut, and proper ml:mg of water:fent ratio. If you take too little, you don't get enough "high" and you feel shitty; so if you decide to add a little more fent, you get so high that you may reach heaven (since it's just a highly potent substance). It indeed is russian roulette.

No doubt same problem when they make stronger opiates. Ppl using slivers of a pill thinking it's roughly a tenth etc. Then go into wds as there is no active substance there.

I wonder how much fentanyl goes into making a fentanyl 30 for example. I weighed and measures a nitz pill earlier just to get an idea of size and weight. It was a couple of mill smaller than the usual game oxys and nearly half the weight.

Does anybody know with the fet pills for instance the size and weight of the pill and how much actual fet would be in each one?. Just curious as to how small amount is distributed across each one. I guess the price would be interesting too.

Fentanyl was my DOC. It was so strong I never felt the need to IV it. Smoking it got me high enough. I've known a few people who injected it but most just smoked. I'm talking really messed up people at rock bottom still just smoked... Since there's not much benefit to IV.

To be honest, Xylazine scares the shit out of me. I would not trust any fentanyl off the street anymore. If I were to do it again, I would probably look online. I don't know how easy it is to get after the China ban but I know it was pretty easy before that. And I'd be surprised if nobody has stepped up to fill that vacuum.

But anyway if you are insistent on doing what you have... Just smoke it. Tinfoil, a lighter and a straw is all you need. I've never heard of needing acid to dissolve fentanyl that is.... concerning. Fentanyl is water soluble, or else hospitals wouldn't use it.

I wonder how people accurately dilute the powder fentanyl if they don't know the exact purity, hotspots in cut, and proper ml:mg of water:fent ratio. If you take too little, you don't get enough "high" and you feel shitty; so if you decide to add a little more fent, you get so high that you may reach heaven (since it's just a highly potent substance). It indeed is russian roulette.

This way a long time ago... But I believed I mixed it 1:4 being fentanyl and caffeine/mannitol mix. I'd just put both in water and mix until its all dissolved. Then I'd put on a cookie sheet and let it dry, then I'd go over it with a credit card and just vigorously mix again. It was pretty consistent I felt, I used it and sold it. Caffeine adds to the rush and mannitol is just inert, and kind of helps the taste I thought.

I just did trial and error at first. I did 1:20 I think and people were like wtf is this? Candy? I could feel it but it wasn't enough for the heavily dependent. They usually don't mind testing things for you if its free. So I just kept putting more and more until I got approval and that was 1:4.

@savannah20

If possible, get some afghan heroin from the DN. It might take a week to arrive to the states but at least you're getting actual heroin since fentdope just isn't a thing here in europe. At least with real dope you get that warm, fuzzy euphoria which you don't get with fentanyl. Stay safe...

You wing it unfortunately. But seriously it really is like putting a gun to your fucking head, pulling the trigger then hoping it doesn’t go off. If you don’t have a serious tolerance, chance of OD is extremely high.

Even better yet, the “high” fucking blows cock, compared to quality ECP/heroin atleast, but as a junkie who isn’t ready to put the shovel down, they will keep seeking out their fix till they’re dead or come to the realization it’s time to get clean.

This all comes from my experience of 17 years of illicit street drugs used intravenously from local open air drug markets in the NE.

I seriously hope anyone struggling finds the help they need!

Always, fair winds and following seas

Fentanyl citrate is the formulation designed for injection. Most other medical formats are fentanyl hydrochloride. But fentanyl intended for smoking appears to be the freebase (the precise format of street fentanyl isn't often mentioned even by HR agencies).

But given that fentanyl citrate (Sublimaze) carries a LARGE black-box warning that it should only be used in situations where artificial ventilation is available strongly suggests that even anesthetists need to be reminded of how much fentanyl depresses respiration.

I can remember a statistic from a UK HR agency that suggested that 1% of injecting heroin users fatally overdose each year of use. I would suggest that for fentanyl, that figure is likely to be MUCH higher, IV H is like playing Russian roulette. IV fentanyl use is more like Irish roulette.

I wonder if they even had a tolerance. Hope they made it but really scary reading.

The thing with IV is it is dangerous and can rocket you through the stages of a relationship with a substance. Most substances turn on you after enough time and use.. they just don’t work anymore and even worse they can end up making you miserable or upon even very small ingestion psychotic. By going the IV route you can travel a very dangerous path that warp speeds you past a the good times and drops you on your ass addicted to a drug that you need to take all the time to feel half as good as you would feel if you never took it or with other drugs even psychotic after one dose. Addiction doesn’t care how you feel though.. you will be driven hard to do it anyway. Once you take a step to a more potent ROA it’s can be very difficult if not impossible to take that step back.

I agree with most of the posts on this thread and hope the op is doing well.

@savannah20

Last edited:
And @AlsoTapered taking humor to its darkest depths.

I'm not entirely joking. We all did our very best to dissuade someone who did not appear to really understand the dangers of fentanyl from using it in the most hazardous way possible. I had been checking to see if the OP was still posting, I didn't simply do so in response to a comment.

I've lost too many people to opioids not to recognised when time-served H users advise extreme caution, the risks fentanyl pose must be truly horrific.

Believe me, I don't wish anyone harm and keep checking to see the OP turn up well, but I just have that dreadful feeling where you are powerless to lend aid.