How do I get rid of this?

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Gabapentin is eating me alive. I have to move in two months and I want to be ready to move because I will be switching providers and I feel if I got this demon hanging over my head than I just will drag it to where I'm moving. No matter how hard I try I can never seem to stop. Idk I tried Ct and tried kratom. It just works for a few days.

I need to go somewhere where I will get my klonopin which I don't abuse and wean down off this. It's getting so hard. Moving is making it even harder. Is there any hope to get off this? Any at all?

Wulp going to the psych ward on Tuesday. I have to wait till then cuz I have no ride into town. I'm getting this beast off of me once and for all. Never again will I be deceived by this drug. I'm going to step down it taper until I'm off of it. I'll think of all the beatings in my head. The anxiety and the withdrawals every time the drug pops into my head to abuse.

Good luck! You sound like you're ready to quit for the right reasons and I hope you're able to do it before moving. What a nice way to make a fresh start for yourself.

You can definitely do this! Maybe you don't need Kratom to do it. Getting over opiates is difficult but extremely rewarding. Give it a try I am sure you'll not be at your best during the first days or weeks but eventually you'll start to see things more clearly. Exercise, eat well, focus and patience.
Keep us posted and take care!!

Many here do not know that I'm a Christian. I'm not afraid to share this since it has helped me so much. So much of my suffering makes so much sense. If anyone would like to PM me on anything I'm here.