• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

How do I get pills tested ? Black market valium ?

benzoman12345

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi folks, just wondering is there any way you can get pills analysed to find out exactly what's in them , where I live we get batches of black market valium and that's it, it would be amazing if I could get a few tested every time I get a new batch, can this be done ?:? Cheers %)

Hmm - you could send your pill to Ecstasy Data - you will find out what they contain. In the UK you can buy much better alternatives to 'Black Market' Valiums. There are a few 'legal' alternatives that will get you to sleep (if that is your desired effect).

If you want to sleep then drugs like Zopiclone / Etizolam are available.

I give you this reply as It has true HR value (than buying knock off illegal drugs like valium).

I have used Ectasy Data's DDL labs division, on two (2) occasions. Results were mixed, but I was not surprised.
Test no one was for a Eastern European pill I acquired during 2009 thru 2011, for "Sosegon" (25mg of Pentazocine
HCi), manufactured in Pakiston, and for Pfizer Xanor, manufactured in either Finland, Norway, Sweden, Austria, or
South Africa. in a 1 mg blisterpack.

After sending a $120.00 money order, and this year, a price increase of a $140.00 money order, my results tested,
"Positive" for both with the active ingredient, of either Pentazocine, or Alprazolam. My frustration, is that, the GS/MS test
that DDL Labs promised to do, never revealed the exact milligram content of each pill, nor, the excipenants, or any
adultrants, harmless or non harmless, used as filters, "Thus for all I know, my last 1 mg of Pfizer Xanor, may have indeed
carried the primary metabolite for Alprazolam, but my suspicions of a diluted pill were never addressed.

This is explained upfront to new customers. The testing has its limits by our USA government controls, "not by the pricey
GS/MS device'. I do not have a DEA license to get a detailed report. Neither does 99% of worldwide, harm reduction customers.

I am old school, and from 1979, until at least 1982, Pharm Chem Labs of Menlo Park California, went further, they would test any substance, pill, powder, or plant, with their GS/MS device, and would release the data, giving you, things like this,
Test pill" Alleged Quaalude tablet, embossed Rorer 714, color white. Lab Results: pill contains 50% of pure unadulterated
Diazepam, a benzodiazepine, in a amount 5 times higher, than the original manufacturer mass produces. (Common in the
middle 1980's and late 1980's) or a report like this: power contains Cocaine HCI 20%, Procaine 20%, Vitamin K 10%, and
Mannitol, 50%. in a white round tablet, embossed "Lemmon 714" white.
I used Pharm Chem labs at least a dozen times, formerly in Mountain View CA, each test only costs the consumer $20.00
US Dollars, and the consumer left a alpha numeral code,and was given a 800 telephone number to call to retrieve the answers.
For a brief while, the highlights of Pharm Chem Labs testings, was published in the national edition of "High Times"
The original purpose was for consumers in the Americas, to have their marijuana tested, for any presence of the toxic
chemical, "Paraquat" a herbicide, used briefly in the late 1970's to spray the marijuana crops allegedly in Mexico by the
USA DEA.

Since the late 1980's a entire industry has been born in drug testing, as all forum members know all to well. "Lab Corp."
is one publicly owned corporation, with over $500,000,000.00 five million dollar sales volume, testing out employee
applicants, in the USA for instance. One has to have a license to get a GS/MS detailed report I least the past 20 years.
At home tests, I have used "urine tests" only detect the presence of a benzo, or a narcotic, but not the milligram level of the
narcotic, or benzo, or stimulant. IMHO, it is not worth the US $140.00 to send to Ecstasy Data. Any other opinions?

I am convinced the IOP market is at least 50% full of diluted meds, or fake meds, sold worldwide in the here and now.

release the data, giving you, things like this,
Test pill" Alleged Quaalude tablet, embossed Rorer 714, color white. Lab Results: pill contains 50% of pure unadulterated
Diazepam, a benzodiazepine, in a amount 5 times higher, than the original manufacturer mass produces. (Common in the
middle 1980's and late 1980's) or a report like this: power contains Cocaine HCI 20%, Procaine 20%, Vitamin K 10%, and
Mannitol, 50%. in a white round tablet, embossed "Lemmon 714" white.
That is what I would expect from lab results the whole point n gettin em tested is so u know EXACTLY what's in every single 1 of them.