• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe HOW do I get it out of my system quicker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGirlOverThere

Greenlighter
This is probably the only place I can post my honest intentions. I got my hands on crushable oxymorphone (G74’s, baby) and some blues. My tolerance is so off the charts, I’ll just say the amount I got could give me a good time for 2, maybe 3 days. The sad thing is I had stopped opioids and was on subs for over 6 months. Was off subs a week and the opioids hit nice but the tolerance was still just as high as if I’d never stopped. Sad to say it’s the only time I felt or feel normal. And I’ve been “recovering” for 2 yrs now! Still, once in awhile I like to feel like “me” again so I purposely set aside a few days to feel like me again. Maybe I’m the oddball because I always get energy from oxy’s .

Anyway my most important question is how to get subutex (buprenorphine) OUT of my system quicker! I don’t want to wait a darn month!! Let me clarify my dr used to prescribe suboxone but now subscribes subutex because i do have legit pain. Also less expensive with insurance. So I’m talking strictly bupe here, not bupe+naloxone. Apparently my metabolism isn’t super fast. I’ve taken 100mg of crushed/snorted oxymorphone after being off bupes for almost 2 weeks and even though it gave me energy, it totally lacked the “aah” feeling most of us are familiar with. And the buprenorphine pee test i took showed it was still in my system- after 2 weeks! I even bought bupe pee tests in bulk and they keep coming back positive. Had a clean friend use one to make sure they weren’t all rigged to be positive and hers came back negative right away.

So again I ask, is there any way to get the bupes off my receptor so I can enjoy a day or two?? Any combo of things? I want it out of my system now, the sooner the better. If anyone has a formula or way to get bupenorphine out of my system as quick as possible please let me know. I don’t wanna waste what I got by taking it with the bupes on my receptors. I also would prefer not to wait a month. Please help!

You could take naloxone/naltrexone and precipitate full withdrawal (but given the short half life, that wouldn't work either), not sure how else you could speed it up however (perhaps someone with more buprenorphine experience could chime in -- ive taken it thrice).

The bupe has a higher affinity than the naloxone so unless large amounts were injected then I doubt it would have any noticeable effect. Plus you might be throwing yourself into a PW which would not be fun. Plus with the oxy in your system the chances of PW are even higher (depending on how long it has been since you used it or any other full agonist).

Unfortunately you will just have to wait it out. Bupe has a half-life of 37hrs so you can do the math to a certain degree if you know how much you have taken in total and at what intervals and dosages. It might be a month or so before it is totally cleared out.

I ended up waiting like a week and a half. I also took a small dose of the suboxone (for the naloxone) andwhether that worked or not, along with th time, I definitely felt good when I took my d.o.c.

I apologize upfront for being somewhat off topic but how the heck did you get your hands on one of those crushable Opanas? Personally I consider those to be the "gold standard" of pain medication. However, there are.some serious downsides - if you don't have insurance and to have pay out-of-pocket, a month's supply could run you in the neighborhood of $1,000 and secondly, they are extremely potent (particularly when snorted) and therefore can be very dangerous. The last point is more directed to recreational users whose tolerance may not be super high due to possible sporadic usage. However, this is not too much of an issue with chronic pain patients with legitimate prescriptions. Commonly those folks have years and years of continuous usage and therefore their tolerance is pretty high, greatly reducing the "danger" factor from their pain medication. This group is also generally more knowledgeable when it comes to these meds than the average Joe. One more factor in the chronic pain patient's favor when it comes to the safe usage of opioids.

Sorry for drifting OP! I'll try to stay in my lane better next time, I promise.

This is not really a Harm Reduction issue. You're simply asking how to shorten the wait period for the purpose of getting high sooner so I'm going to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.