• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do I get high on Oxycodone/ Acetaminophen tablets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basicly could I double my dose of Oxy with the CWE and do it safely? Like if I know for sure I can handle 35mg, what about 75mg?:eek:

Basicly could I double my dose of Oxy with the CWE and do it safely? Like if I know for sure I can handle 35mg, what about 75mg?:eek:

I'm not sure, its up to you. Personally I wouldn't jump that high because all it does is greatly increases your tolerance. No reason to jump that high, maybe 10mg more if you want.

New to bein high on opiates. Last Friday I dissved 4 pills in a shot glass, took a sip, almost puked it was so bitter. Then mixed with a diet coke (full glass), drank that, felt like puking, then mixed rest with glass of tea, also was terrible. I don't think I got high though. If i were to do the cold water extraction, how would I do it privately? (I live with my mom) Also I don't have a coffee filter which I believe is needed.

And all the research I do suggest that 1000mg of APAP would be fatal in a single dosing.

lmfao i've taken up to 3000mgs within a few hours and i was fine, except i nodded hardcore

you can not die from doing 1000 mg of APAP th maximum dosage is 4000 in a day,

So how far would I spread out the pills? If each pill has 325mg of APAP and I take five I'll have 1625mg in that sitting. So how long would I wake to take the additional 650mg?
Also to remind you, I am pretty young, and my mom would be pissed and kick me out if I were to overdose. My mom would be extremely upset, so just to mke it clear I won't oD for sure?
You should not even mess with it.

Thread is ancient. Pills have been eaten, stored away, confiscated, or destroyed by now lol.

If this thread were any older they would have decomposed by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.