• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction How do i get fucked up the best way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had terrible back problems and trauma that have led me to say fuck it I need to get high to get me going.
i mean... you can consider 'high' a side effect. anyone taking pain medications will get 'high' for awhile until their mind and body get used to the substance, then it'll gradually give you less and less of a 'high' which in turn is tolerance which if you get used to the 'high' you'll just end up taking more and more to achieve it, been there done that all while keeping pain at bay, now i have a fullblown psychological/physical dependency on opiates which isn't as fun as you might think.

Although opiates make my day 100x more bearable than without them, so i don't mind being dependent on them.

i mean... you can consider 'high' a side effect. anyone taking pain medications will get 'high' for awhile until their mind and body get used to the substance, then it'll gradually give you less and less of a 'high' which in turn is tolerance which if you get used to the 'high' you'll just end up taking more and more to achieve it, been there done that all while keeping pain at bay, now i have a fullblown psychological/physical dependency on opiates which isn't as fun as you might think.

Although opiates make my day 100x more bearable than without them, so i don't mind being dependent on them.
Without having any experience with other opioid's is there a reason that, for me personally that is. Kratom somehow kept gettin' me high while the dosage seemed to have a ceiling.

Although with Kratom it even seem's as if at a certain point I had to stop or taper. As it was just making me feel weird and tired at a point. After that pause I could start up again.

This thread has gone off the rails...

First of all take as little tylenol/acetaminophen as possible, it doesn't get you high or help the nod in any way. It's a great way to destroy your liver when used in high doses and/or combined with other drugs.

Second, taking larger and larger doses of multiple drugs is a good way to end up ODing. If you can't get a nod from a decent single dose of an opiate it means you need a tolerance break.

Third, kratom ruins tolerance. When I was taking any quantity of kratom it would completely fuck up the high from all other opiates no matter how much of "X" opiate I took. I don't know how long this effect lasts but it's likely you've built up a permanent tolerance from your kratom use.

I'm closing this. Please consider giving opiates a break for now, clearly they aren't working well for you right now and it's just leading to frustration. Or at least stick to trying higher pharm opiate doses on their own, no other drugs involved, it's much safer that way.

Last edited:
Closed. Obvious reasons. We aren't here to help people get high, but to help keep them safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.