• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How do I extract heroin from the cut?

Teddy17bear

Greenlighter
OK say I get a half ounce of heroin and it's decent stuff when cooked but the cut this dealer is using is lactose,sugary... so I'm really only getting 1/4 of what I'm paying for when it's cooked down but there's not much I can do because it's one of the only people that has even remotely good shit so I guess what my question is.... is there a way to extract the heroin from the cut so that I don't have to deal with the sugary,Sandy,like cut I can just get my dope

he obv has too much bitch in him for that or he wouldn't be asking for this technique.

my advice is find a better a dealer. One that understands the basic principle of high quality product and service = good business - and will keep em custies loyal and coming back.

One shouldn't buy from addicts if one can avoid it either. None of my dealers even use drugs at all.

My worst dealers in the past have been ones that use drugs themselves.

NOTE: I'm assuming this is #4 Heroin.

Dissolve in excess of water. Filter. Dry. Dissolve in MeOH. Filter. Wash with Et2O. Dry. Wash with hexane. Dry.

Dissolve in water, freebase w/ excess of NaOH. Heroin base should precipitate out. Dispose of water. Wash with water again. Dissolve in Et2O. Filter. Dissolve in hexane. Filter. Dissolve in Et2O, salt with HCl. Heroin HCl should precipitate out. Dispose of Et2O. Dry.

Dissolve in water. Dry.

That's the proper workup procedure, yes. However, unless you're well versed in working with microscopic quantities, this won't help someone who wants the cut out of one bag of dope. If you had a quarter pound or several ounces lying around, then that's what i would do. But for a stamp? Nah.

That's the proper workup procedure, yes. However, unless you're well versed in working with microscopic quantities, this won't help someone who wants the cut out of one bag of dope. If you had a quarter pound or several ounces lying around, then that's what i would do. But for a stamp? Nah.

The guy is asking about a half ounce. For a bag, try washing with hexane and/or Et2O.