• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do I drain a bad arm abscess??

Ah ok I gotcha. Thank you for believing me. People who troll are just disgusting humans tbh especially when it comes to potential health issues. As for me I should be able to get in to see dr by Friday. Hopefully all I’ll need is strong antibiotics for a few weeks. I’ve not had any fevers so that’s good.
Good deal.

Please keep us updated. We genuinely care about your wellbeing 👍

I can’t bc then I’d have to explain the needle marks on my arm.
You don’t have to be ashamed about track marks in front of a medical professional. They won’t question you and you can always be 100% honest with any kind of medical professional. They won’t call the cops, they just wanna get u better. I had an abscess once back when I was boosting H and the only way it’s going to get better and not terribly infected is to go to the nearest urgent care.

It’s on the top of my arm by my shoulder on the side where you get shots. It’s yellow runny gunk.
Dude, have you sorted it out yet? I know everyone is bombarding you with Oh you're gonna die call 911.. oh my! and well they are mostly correct, but if you are the type of junkie that I am, well you aren't going to listen to allat noise.. sorry Karen :( -- anyway, i've been IVDU for years and never experienced an abscess until I moved out to Cali and started slamming the shitty tar that is out here. Almost every IV tar user in my treatment center had experienced this also and while YES you should go to the Doctor and take antibiotics and allat.. you prob won't and I never did, and I still have all 2 of my arms and all 2 of my legs and totally 19 fingers and toes (unrelated).. I can tell you what worked for me... but I'm not a dentist so.. good luck. I used tea tree oil and peroxide and 70 or 90 % Rubbing Alcohol and some gauze wrap and medical tape and bandaids.. don't try to force the shit out of it,,, but when it feels really hot and like it might explode, I would hop in the shower with a syringe and alcohol and rubbing alcohol and peroxide and tea tree oil and soap.. put the rubbing alcohol on it first along with the tea tree oil and let it dry.. i would hop in the hot shower and let the water massage my arm until inevitably the skin broke and the most disgusting shit ever came oozing out of my body.. it was weird, but I kinda liked it.. fucked up I know but the stuff stinks and is gross so try to keep it contained.. it is like popping a pimple though, you'll get a relief.. just don't try to force the stuff out, b/c it will flow out pretty freely given time.. at least mine did.. last year i went home for the holidays and had a gnarly one on my arm but I was able to hide it from my family for the week. It will get hot and feel full and really sore and I would put pressure on the area around it and sometimes I would sterilize a syringe and try to barely poke below the skin until the puss comes out by just pushing down on the skin around it until it drained about all it would drain then i would rinse with alcohol and peroxide and tea tree oil.. then wash with warm soapy water.. the infection should subside, in my case it did a bunch of times... i think i ended up with like, well i can't remember how many I have had in just 2 years of my latest run.. BUT, I did recently have a friend who DIED due to sepsis.. he was in jail and I guess wasn't getting proper treatment and didn't want to alert anyone and he is no longer with us... so, I'll tell you to go to the DR,,, but I never did, so it would be kinda hypocritical of me to only give you that option... Dr's see all kinda shit though man, just hit up a minute clinic that you never have to go back to, they will judge u, but not to your face... but for real, if it gets any worse or just keeps draining, def let a pro look at it.. just saying.. don't be dumb like me.. also get ready for a shitty scar if you go the DIY route.. even with neosporin and scar cream.. up to you.. sorry for the rant.. I'm a morning person. best of luck to you!

Please, go to the hospital

You may not care about your life, but I’m sure you have someone out there who does, think about how they would feel if you die

Have you not seen requiem for a dream? That’s real shit
I don't remember an abscess in Requiem for a Dream? crazy I thought that was about speed but maybe I'm thinking of the movie Spun.. that's a pretty trippy movie. the guy takes like 39 mins and nearly passes out trying to pass a BM (or as i say shit) and there is just this tiny little turd when he's done. He was so disappointed.. lol .. like I have been there my man!! I HAVE been there.! Those little marbles are the worst. lol

Dude, have you sorted it out yet? I know everyone is bombarding you with Oh you're gonna die call 911.. oh my! and well they are mostly correct, but if you are the type of junkie that I am, well you aren't going to listen to allat noise.. sorry Karen :( -- anyway, i've been IVDU for years and never experienced an abscess until I moved out to Cali and started slamming the shitty tar that is out here. Almost every IV tar user in my treatment center had experienced this also and while YES you should go to the Doctor and take antibiotics and allat.. you prob won't and I never did, and I still have all 2 of my arms and all 2 of my legs and totally 19 fingers and toes (unrelated).. I can tell you what worked for me... but I'm not a dentist so.. good luck. I used tea tree oil and peroxide and 70 or 90 % Rubbing Alcohol and some gauze wrap and medical tape and bandaids.. don't try to force the shit out of it,,, but when it feels really hot and like it might explode, I would hop in the shower with a syringe and alcohol and rubbing alcohol and peroxide and tea tree oil and soap.. put the rubbing alcohol on it first along with the tea tree oil and let it dry.. i would hop in the hot shower and let the water massage my arm until inevitably the skin broke and the most disgusting shit ever came oozing out of my body.. it was weird, but I kinda liked it.. fucked up I know but the stuff stinks and is gross so try to keep it contained.. it is like popping a pimple though, you'll get a relief.. just don't try to force the stuff out, b/c it will flow out pretty freely given time.. at least mine did.. last year i went home for the holidays and had a gnarly one on my arm but I was able to hide it from my family for the week. It will get hot and feel full and really sore and I would put pressure on the area around it and sometimes I would sterilize a syringe and try to barely poke below the skin until the puss comes out by just pushing down on the skin around it until it drained about all it would drain then i would rinse with alcohol and peroxide and tea tree oil.. then wash with warm soapy water.. the infection should subside, in my case it did a bunch of times... i think i ended up with like, well i can't remember how many I have had in just 2 years of my latest run.. BUT, I did recently have a friend who DIED due to sepsis.. he was in jail and I guess wasn't getting proper treatment and didn't want to alert anyone and he is no longer with us... so, I'll tell you to go to the DR,,, but I never did, so it would be kinda hypocritical of me to only give you that option... Dr's see all kinda shit though man, just hit up a minute clinic that you never have to go back to, they will judge u, but not to your face... but for real, if it gets any worse or just keeps draining, def let a pro look at it.. just saying.. don't be dumb like me.. also get ready for a shitty scar if you go the DIY route.. even with neosporin and scar cream.. up to you.. sorry for the rant.. I'm a morning person. best of luck to you!
It actually has completely drained out. Redness is just about gone and it’s not sore anymore. I am keeping it covered for now until the hole heals up.

I have already talked to my BFF who is going to help me pay off my balance at the doctors office so that I can be seen so I do plan to properly take care of it. I appreciate everyone’s advice and caring so thank you.
YAY
I don't remember an abscess in Requiem for a Dream? crazy I thought that was about speed but maybe I'm thinking of the movie Spun.. that's a pretty trippy movie. the guy takes like 39 mins and nearly passes out trying to pass a BM (or as i say shit) and there is just this tiny little turd when he's done. He was so disappointed.. lol .. like I have been there my man!! I HAVE been there.! Those little marbles are the worst. lol
it was about speed, but Jennifer connelies Boyfriend was shooting it, and he didn’t get it taken care of, then he got arrested, where they ignored him being in pain until it was too late and they had to amputate

Requiem for a dream has parts with speed use, especially his mam and her diet pills, but they're shotting heroin and that's what makes him lose his arm.
And it's Meena Suvari that's trying for ages to pass that teeny little shit. Spun is a great film - Mickey Rourke is brilliant in it!

Requiem for a dream has parts with speed use, especially his mam and her diet pills, but they're shotting heroin and that's what makes him lose his arm.
And it's Meena Suvari that's trying for ages to pass that teeny little shit. Spun is a great film - Mickey Rourke is brilliant in it!
I cant believe u guys don't remember Jared Leto's name. Hahahs

Oh, i guess I was wrong then

Yeah it's mainly about heroin I would say. Well it's overall about drug addiction in general.

Last edited:
Get it drained by a trained professional. That's the best piece of advice that I can give you.

Please, go to the hospital

You may not care about your life, but I’m sure you have someone out there who does, think about how they would feel if you die

Have you not seen requiem for a dream? That’s real shit
lol requiem for a dream? bro we out here livin are u joking, dude is dealing with this and ur tryna quote a film cmon

Ok so I have a reoccurring abscess on my arm that’s extremely painful. I try to pull out as much gunk as I can but it’s at an awkward angle. Idk what to do. Advice? I’m using a 31g rig to try n drain it.
i get u bro i got one on my hand n tryna decide if i should try jus stab it and drain it with a neeedle lmao

lol requiem for a dream? bro we out here livin are u joking, dude is dealing with this and ur tryna quote a film cmon
Why is that so strange to you? The film was accurately portraying some real shit when they had the scene with the dudes arm basically rotting. You act like I’m making light of this, also, this thread is kinda old now, it’s too late to give the guy more advice.

I feel like you might be trolling

i get u bro i got one on my hand n tryna decide if i should try jus stab it and drain it with a neeedle lmao
You should probably take the advice we gave to the OP two years ago and go to the hospital ASAP, you simply can’t safely treat this by yourself. Sure you might be fine, but why risk it? Are you worried about being stuck in the Er without drugs? You could always have a trusted friend bring you your fix, personally, I Kiester a good amount to bring with me if I know I might get stuck at a psych ward or something(no, I’m not joking)

Good luck

You should probably take the advice we gave to the OP two years ago and go to the hospital ASAP, you simply can’t safely treat this by yourself. Sure you might be fine, but why risk it? Are you worried about being stuck in the Er without drugs? You could always have a trusted friend bring you your fix, personally, I Kiester a good amount to bring with me if I know I might get stuck at a psych ward or something(no, I’m not joking)

Good luck
thx bbs lol yh ngl i canny even remember this lowkey i was blazed af that night n wasn't trolling just was absolutely fooked hahaha, n ayyyy but
i did safely treat it by myself dude :pppp
basically i just lowkey wanted to pop it sooo bad n did n then couldn't stop picking it so did n got it all out, big scar now but healed over all gucci hahaha wish i could post pic
but yh maybe not safely but i got it bby hope you're good tooo :)