How do i deactivate/delete my bl account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a crew member or mod deactivate my account

i saw a member as an "ex-bluelighter" how do i get that

How do I delete my account & posts?

You can't delete your account. But you can delete your own posts... one at a time. Use the search engine to show all posts created by yourself, open each one, and click the 'edit' button next to each one. The delete option is there, and from that point onwards you'll know what to do. You're awesome enough to be reading this FAQ, so I have every faith in you.

However, your general awesomeness does not extend to deleting posts in closed or archived threads. The board software does not allow users to edit or remove their contributions when a thread is closed or archived. As such, you'll need to PM the forum moderators and ask them to do it. If you've already deleted the bulk of your other posts, the moderators should do this for you - although it remains at their discretion. If you get no joy via this route, feel free to report the posts in question and bring it to the attention of other staff members.

from here

Please can a Crew Member delete my account!?!?

i'm sick of bl i want it so i was never here i'm sick of it and i want OUT i dont care about this website anymore and i dont care to leave any contributions behind, ive deleted almost every non-closed thread but i want it all gone
and i cant delete closed threads or showcased threads i didnt want to contribute to the bl treasury at all anyway

Here's what you need to do.

1. Stop posting.
2. Leave.

It's that simple :)

Please check you old posts - you have the ability to delete them manually (nobody is going to do it for you -mods, crew, smods, admin etc). Do the search option = posts by you, edit, delete (rinse and repeat until all your posts have been removed). IF you encounter a post in a locked thread - PM the mod of that section and ask them to remove your post.

Just like most others who say they want to leave the site, the OP is currently still posting. One of the requirements for leaving the site would be to actually leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.