L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How do I cope with this heartbreak?

sonicteamaajm

Bluelighter
I know we all have pain and heartbreak, but my girlfriend has recently cheated on me and I have never experienced such pain before in my life. She kissed another guy and she is choosing him over me and I just don't know how to deal with it. I believed she was my soulmate, in fact I STILL believe she is :(. I'm not looking for a pity party, I'm just looking for some advice as to what to do next..

I don't really have anyone I can talk to about it and I'm just confused. How can she do this to me? She said she loved me and said I was her soulmate and that we were going to be together forever. How can her feelings for me change so drastically in such a short time..

Thanks for reading.

What has been going on in your relationship that led upto this? Was there any signs or has this just happened out of the blue?

I think there must be more going on that just her kissing him if she is ready to leave you - how long have you two been seeing each other, do you live together?

Most of us have gone through a tough break up before, at first it can seem to be soul destroying and pretty much the end of everything you thought was right with the world. Once you have time to look at what has happened you can start to make sense of the situation and put things into perspective.

Most of us have gone through a tough break up before, at first it can seem to be soul destroying and pretty much the end of everything you thought was right with the world. Once you have time to look at what has happened you can start to make sense of the situation and put things into perspective.

this!

there must have been changes in the relationship

also soulmates is bullshit. the world is full of suitable women for you , you just need to be in right time and place

sounds like she is serial "monogamist" with new one lined up before old one is finished. ow. they do exist and i wouldn't call them the most functional people in a relationship