L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How do I Confront my Alpha Male dealer that is shorting me

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could go that route, and it would be tempting to do so. However, there's also the issue that this guy is probably crazy as hell given that he's all strung out on meth and all. God only knows what he'd do if somebody confronted him. What pofacedho said actually sounds better, just quit the stuff at least for the time being...... not judging anyone's DOC but it's a drug with a high addiction potential and this could be a prime opportunity to either quit permanently if she chooses or at least take a break to assure that she isn't getting hooked.

I take breaks regularly. If I ever think to myself "I NEED to do some meth" then I put it up and walk away for a time. Anything can be dangerous... a kid died from overdosing on water. Its the use, not the substance.

A gram a week is not that much. An ounce or two a week makes a damn good customer.
I would agree with you in a sense. In another sense, for a piddly street dealer who buys a ball at a time, a gram a week, cash in hand, every week is a very good customer. Especially when most of his other customers paid in excuses or stolen tablets.

Glad to see you got things squared away. I was going to say, tell that dealer that you don't need this shit (the meth) but you enjoy it from time to time but if it's going to be a pain in the ass, I'd just assume walk away. Who needs this shit anyway!

The only thing these pricks understand is loss of business. Confronting him is pointless because he has nothing to lose, and it's dangerous for you. Find an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.