• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How did you meet your dealer?

Now that I remember it, I met my main dealer and one of my best friends to this day in a course about performance enhancing drugs. His words: "when I saw this white guy walk into class with that oversized leather jacket blasting that Rick Ross loud enough for everyone to hear, I automatically thought 'who IS this kid?'"

Super glad I met him cause he's also the most charismatic guy I know and helps me exit my shell in social situations.

called the police and asked who they had under the surveillance with the best dope
the rest is history

weed-long time friend
coke/heroin- ex girlfriends dealer that i started working with
MDMA/lsd/ket/pills-me him at a festival a couple years ago
xanax-friends mom

It was a dark, misty day. We'd both been drinking, I'd decided I'd be able to draw first, but he had the draw before I'd even considered it. I thought "either I buy from him, or my life is over". I decided to buy, one day, I hope to get quicker at drawing.

I grew up with my main dealer, went through primary and high school together. Didn't ever really hang out, but we had the same friends, hobbies, and lived right near each other so we'd always cross paths. He was always connected with gangsters, and while it was just some silly shit in high school, by the time he graduated he was in some seriously organized shit. We sort of use to bump heads growing up because we were always involved in the same groups and activities, but I always had to be careful and play real nice because the guy scared the shit out me, haha. He heard that I had started partying with drugs towards the end high school, and that's what apparently made us bond, he'd always be bugging me about drug stuff.

Anyway, didn't hear too much from him after we graduate, but few months later he pops up out of nowhere and tells me that he has the best shit and he'll give me the best prices, of anything I want. I already had connects and didn't really think he was serious about the quality or price. But man, the guy was bringing straight fire for around 7 years. The best MDMA/MDA, amphetamines, ketamine, coke and weed, at way below what everyone else was paying. He was also a straight professional when it came to our deals, everything was quick and easy - he'd always deliver to my house within minutes of us sorting out finer details. If he didn't have something, he'd find someone who would. It was a really good situation.

He started to slip a little after that and I had to returns a few things because of quality. He'd always be cool to refund, but something definitely changed. I had heard that he started smoking a lot of shard and that he had a couple psychotic breaks in front of his mates and some other whacky shit. So things weren't so great for a bit, and I started to change sources. Anyway, he managed to bounce back better than ever and he was my main guy again.

I've been dead broke the past year, so I stopped buying drugs. Found out recently, through a mutual friend, that he had been busted in a multimillion dollar syndicate in our city and was basically real fucked. I knew he was always high level but I didn't think he was that deep to be honest. Feel bad for the guy, was a nice guy for who he was. Plus, I lost the best connect I had ever had.

Now I just use my ex to source me stuff. Just ain't the same :(

Had been looking for an opiates dealer for a while. I met this Dominican girl at a club. Couple weeks later, after buying her some Hermes bracelets and a Gucci wallet, I was at the W in Times Square about to bang her in the ass. She told me she was going to take "a yellow" so that her ass wouldn't hurt too bad. I asked for one. Next day I looked it up online. Endocet 10/325. Generic Oxycodone with APAP. I called her. "Everyone has these in the ghetto," she said. I'm like hmmmm.

So she becomes my source. And I'm totally in love with this bitch. But hustling isn't her full time gig so copping is a hastle. She's always in "school" or "getting her hair done" or whatever else the hell she was doing. I start buying every week, then every couple days then every day. And by this time I'm totally in love with this bitch. Buying her gifts and banging her in her car by the golf range on Randall's Island under the Triborough Bridge. Then she starts bringing her Puerto Rican friend around to suck my dick as a "thank you" for the gifts. But this bitch was no joke and while she fronted me sometimes she always counted her money and made sure she was paid in full. This bitch was no communist.

So now she's making so much money off me she's flying to Miami and shit. Copping becomes even more of a hassle. One week I binged, she missed her flight home, and I got super dope sick. That's when I realized I needed to cut her out and get to the source. So I ask to go with her on a few hook ups. She seemed to have a bunch of sources but her most reliable was this dude she referred to as "The Retard" who was posted uptown in Washington Heights with a flat brimmed Yankees hat and a white t-shirt down to his knees. He was probably 60 yrs old and she called him "chago" which I think was a derogatory term for old man. This bitch was insane. She'd call him up and start yelling at him on the phone, "Chago!! Chago!!! Digame. Digame". Then she'd keep yelling in Spanish and hang up on him. She didn't take shit from anyone. And she was SO hot and gorgeous. Anyway, she'd yell at Chago then we'd drive around Washington Heights in her rented Audi Q7, Biggie Smalls blaring, then she'd get a call, screech to a stop somewhere and out of nowhere comes Chago running over with a big of 100 endos.

So one day I'm all out and she's "in school" and I decide to drive uptown to find this guy by myself. I drive around for probably three hours before I see him coming out of a deli on Broadway in the 160's. I pull over roll down my window and yell, "Chago!! Chago!!" He scrunches up his face and comes running over. Thirty minutes later I'm buying 150 endos from him in the McD's bathroom. Rest is history.

I'm clean now but I miss my boy Chago. Dude was the best dealer I ever had. One time I didn't plan well and called him at 7am and told him I needed 200 endos by 8am and he had to deliver to me. He called me at 7:50am from outside my house. He smelled bad and had dried boogers on his face but he was there.

Things got REALLY ugly between me and the Dominican when she found out I cut her out. Yeah, that wasn't fun.

Lol, this was hilarious! I think you were just free-writing tho!

Lol, this was hilarious! I think you were just free-writing tho!

its funny, I just reread that whole thing and it sure does read like fiction. But its 100% true. I actually left some stuff out just to condense the story a bit. Like what happened when the Dominican bitch found out I went behind her back to get her source. Oh shit. There is NOTHING like a ghetto Dominican bitch who believes she has been screwed out of money. It was like Hurricane Dominican Bitch meets Typhoon Dominican Bitch raised to the nuclear Dominican Bitch power. And to think that she found out by accident right after I came in her face. Sheesh. Talk about double humiliation. Gotta count my lucky stars I'm still alive to type this.

Anyway I guess the one thing you could nitpick about that story is my description of the girl as "hot and gorgeous". This is my personal opinion. I happen to love Spanish girls. I love Spanish girls in baseball hats. I love curvy, big booty Spanish girls in White Sox hats who smoke blunts and suck dick and help me get drugs. So maybe my opinion of this girl is colored by my own biases.

I was at a friends apartment playing League of Legends and after a match I went out back to smoke a Marlboro with the neighbor (a reliable source for cigarette small talk). Dude came outside and asked of he could load his bong, unaware the neighbor was outside. During my friends awkward moment I asked the neighbor if he wanted a rip and he said sure. I got the bong and weed, and well... He took a fat rip and started talkin' shit. I couldn't even be mad because he went inside and came back out with some rolled up killer; I ended up talkin shit about my weed too.

Walmart parking lot. A bag of nugs and some pills fell out when he was getting out the car, he looked at me like a deer on headlights haha. I told him 5 second rule, he gave a pill and we have been Chillin ever since

Heroin is sold in the streets in Greece, so I just observed where most junkies where going and met some guys that sell H. A friend gives me better and cheaper absinthe that the legally sold. I met that dude in a match-we are hools of the same team.
I don't have a dealer for weed, I will only smoke with friends if they have.

Most were friends of friends, one I met through my parents friends lmao. And the street dealers...you just gotta know where they hang out. Met a couple weed dealers in chatrooms. And when I lived in the city basically like every other person was a weed dealer. I only really got to know one h dealer, street dealer and actually a pretty cool guy. Crack was definitely the big street drug though, every corner dealer had some rock. Now I live in a shithole where you can probably get stabbed over 5 bucks. I don't really have a single dealer, you just kind of find the network. I live in a pretty druggy state though, the only time I can't find something is when I really want it. Shit I've even gotten opiates for free occasionally.

person i kinda knew j started ranting to me in science class about how they need a cig then i asked if they wanted some nicotine gum (i would bring it to school so i didn't have to skip to smoke) and they said yeah and i gave them some then they just said hey man thanks here take this it's some good shit (it was a baggie with 3 adderall 10s. also first time i ever did anything besides alcohol and nicotine if you count those) and yeah after that I started buying from them everyday

I've known my primary middle man since middle school, he is a good friend. He lives on one of the shitty sections of gratiot, not quite in Detroit but close enough to have good access to pills.

He would come into my small town from time to time to go to school and hang out with his cousin and one day he mentioned he could get ahold of tramadol, then that exploded into other opiates.

In my old city of residence, where I sank to my lowest depths of use, my entry point into the drug world came about through my best friend's roommate*, who was a heroin addict. That person's partner was a career criminal and lifelong drug addict...from a family of drug addicts. After meeting that individual "drug networking" became extremely easy

*currently incarcerated for stabbing someone over a drug debt

my dilaudid dealer i had met through my friend who is now dead from an OD

my oxy dealer i had met through my other friend who is now dead from an OD

weed dealer, met online.

never had a crack dealer although i always wanted one...which is probably for the best.

so we're in an uber at in n out one night that we were getting high on heroin, and this driver's like "dam yall r acting dumb as hell, yall been drinking?" and we laughed and then said no, "well what yall doin??? you smokin? tweakin?" and my bud says "nah why you got some?" and she says "hell yeah!" and then she pulled out a bag of meth ad heroin ad we bought it.

Some through friends, some via the internet. Ironically, I obtained quite a few connects in rehab too. But I didn't keep most of those numbers, I often regret that now but meh. If there ever is a next time, I'll try to grab as many new drug-connects as possible. Because if I ever go to rehab again, it won't be of my own volition, but rather court ordered. (Hope that doesn't ever happen again though..)

about 5 years ago I was living in an undesirable area in NJ, I was smoking a cigg outside of a quick check when a black dude around my age stuck his head out of the car window, asked me for a cigg, from there he told me he could hook me up with anything I want...

so for awhile id call this dude and he would get me bags, he wasn't a dealer at all, just a dude trying to make a couple bucks. After some time a gold mercedes truck pulls up outside his house where I was waiting for him to come out. The guy in the mercedes is my friend's "cousin" who is actually a dope dealer. He gave me his number, and to this day I still use him. Gold mercedes is very reliable, always on time, delivers, and his shit is decent.

I met him through my previous dealer. The first one took forever. He’d say come over and when I got there he’d tell me it was on its way. 2 hours later it’d finally show up. I’d be ready to leave and then he’d want to hang out after I’d waited so long already. So my current guy was a friend of his. He’s great. Very available and quick transactions.

I met all my first plugs from the area I lived in . Or at school.

Later in my life I moved into a cheap efficiency one bedroom in the middle of a hell hole. We got broken into the first day. But we didn't call the cops. Instead we went to the liquor store and got like $300 worth of liquor and invited all the neighbors over for a block party.

The next day The couple of items that were stolen were returned to us anonymously. After that we were part of the neighborhood and along with that came so many dealers oh my god. We all just parTied and hustled each other's friends. It was a social experiment The likes of which I never want to repeat but I'm glad I have the memories.