• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

How did you decide on your screen name, and what does it mean if obscure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grateful dead song :)

And what a song that is! Love Jerry Garcia and The Grateful Dead. Touch of Grey, Sugar Magnolia, Hell in a Bucket, Eyes of the World....well all their songs are good lol

I think my name speaks for itself, i don't care who knows where i am, come and get me!!

my favorite neurotransmitter. was a huge etard back in the day. though now I consider myself a dopafiend.

mine comes from the chemical changes and benefits to humanity that comes from consumption of boogers

mine comes from the chemical changes and benefits to humanity that comes from consumption of boogers

Yeah, I only started eating my boogers when I started snorting dope. Didn't want to waste any. LOL (kidding, but boogers - i am definitely loving your name!)

Yeah, I only started eating my boogers when I started snorting dope. Didn't want to waste any. LOL (kidding, but boogers - i am definitely loving your name!)

That's for coke not dope

haha i eat my boogers with coke and dope

funny tho cuz when i was still suin dope n tryin to get clean my ex would sometimes call me out on using cuz you could see some dark boogies in my nose n sometimes i had powder up there that had barely been absorbed

well there were a number of times she would call me out on using n i would say i wasnt n she would say i can see the dope in your nose, n just cuz im the dueche i am i would continue to lie to her about it cuz when all else fails deny deny deny

well there were plenty of times were i would continue to make up some story about whats in my nostrils that she would grab one n taste it n if it was bitter n dopey she would flip out on me. :) so yea she ate my boogers on more then a few occasions

then once after i had recently been clean i remember mowing the lawn n it had rained a day or two prior well i got dirty as shit n when i went to clean up after in the bathroom i noticed i had a spot of muddy shit just underneath my nostril, well i kinda pushed it up a bit higher n then went to give her a kiss, she spotted it immediately and grabbed it and tasted it, spit it out n i just smiled and said i havent used but YOU JUST ATE MY CLEAN BOOGERS!!

im sure most of yall will find that story kinda fucked up but i had fun fuckin around like that, n although in the end she wasnt a particularly good gf, but at the time i remember thinkin to myself i got a girl who will eat my boogers to help me stay away from dope :) im a lucky man

LOL

not only do you bust all over her sheets, but you made her eat your boogers too. Holy shit

And with dope, the shit's so inactive orally that to me it's really not worth the nastiness of doing it, but coke on the other hand you can still get a decent numbie off it lol. Plus, coke just makes me such a fiend, dope gets me strung out if I'm on it for a while but coke makes me think "holy shit I'm wasting it, it's dripping right out of my nose!"

Last edited:
Excellent attorney from the greatest TV series ever. Fucking pumped for season 4.

Its been a while since the last season of arrested development indeed.

goon bag eh

its called boxed wine here in america

n yes lots of college girls enjoy their boxed wine

I think my name is obvious even though I don't sell anymore. Also I have been on this site a very long time so it was very easy to get most any name i wanted

like the guy above, I think my name is rather self explanatory. Iv been smoking weed since I was 8 and have "Mary Jane" tattooed in a big bold script on my arm... I also really like the sensation and stigma of needles, not just intravenous injection ive always loved tattoos.. I got my first tattoo at 14yrs and was immediately hooked on them... that could have played a part in my utter lack of fear of needles.

A great band called the Mother Hips has a song called Figure 11 and I love the riff with delay... mmm guitar.

Mine was a joke about the people who drink\use drugs on the weekend and think (often mistakenly) that means they don't have a problem.

My name and zip code....well it was my zip code whenI started on BL but I've moved a few times since.

my huge love and aprreciatyion for Purple Kush, love the smell/taste n' high. How ironic that i cant smoke weed no more cuz it makes me go in a fulll blow panic attack fuck logic...

Status
Not open for further replies.