How did I get here?

Please! Somebody help me! I'm stuck inside the Bluelight and the robot, it's alive and it wants... robot love!

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Robots_25.jpg

NOM NOM NOM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!111eleventyone

Fuck I wish I would have finished watching Terminator. I fell asleep before I could see how they beat Skynet. :(

A Trip To Tha Bottl-0

^NSFWhat?

So,
I the usual fashion,
I took a stroll
(with my umbrella)
(in case of rain)

an' my cane
in case of
some fella
givin' me
the double-evil-eye

*sigh*
laps in public pools
make nervous fools
try
& spy
& strain
dem'delves

I swim deep
to avoid
admitted a
cheap ploy
but the bottle gleam
I enjoy
many don't -
You do?
Yo'delves?

:)

Alright... you went for a walk to the bottle shop, with an umbrella and a cane, you don't like public pools because because people hurt their necks looking around at other people, and then.... you've lost me.

1> Shit man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... Got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. Ya know?
2> Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.
1> I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say? Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.
2> Eh. Yo know yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.
1> Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty, yak 'em, leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em.
2> Cold got to be! You know? Sheeiiiiiiiit.

^
It's a bed-time story.

Now it's time
fo' the
trolls to climb
back under
'The Bridge'
&
settle in to their baskets.

FOOLS
ALL FOOLS
PEACE
UnS
cheeky-smiley-023.gif

You know its very poor babysitting to go to bed before your charge has!