• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine how dangerous is cocaine really?

Cocaine sucks as a drug.

Just avoid it entirely to avoid addiction.

Cocaine sucks when you get addicted and i know most do but what if you dont get addicted, then it can be one of the best drugs in my opinion...As a drug that gets you high though, it has to be one of my favorites. Honestly if you can keep usage to 1-2 times a month or so (no more than 0.5-1g a session) I dont see no harm. Of course this is almost impossible for most users and does not happen but I am sure enough people out there can do it only once in a while and keep it up, I am one of them and i have to its the best and ONLY way to make cocaine an amazing drug.

Cocaine is dangerous. It increases your heart rate, blood pressure, and to top it off constricts the blood vessels around your heart and in your body. Increased heart rate+ decrease vein size= stroke, heart attack or other issues. Plus you probably smoke and that also increases heart rate and constructs blood vessels. Very bad. This is just a sample of what it does to you if you are healthish. If you have health issues that's a whole another story.

^+1. It's the most expensive drug out here, for something that lasts 20 minutes? No thankyou. Usually (most times I say this people will try and call me out on this, but it is still my opinion) the shorter the half life, the more addictive the drug, like xanax is much more habit forming than valium IMO, not by much but it's still significant. Heroin more so than morphine, or time released opiates.

If I have to pay for a drug, I want it to last multiple hours.

Yeah its very expensive i agree but honestly what other drug out there gives you an instant rush so nice like cocaine when snorted n dont say speed or meth cuz real cocaine euphoria is so much better and different. So cuz of price u just do coke about 1-2 times a month, id say its worth it

Yea but that gives you that stimulating euphoria that Good quality cocaine does?\

Amphetamines are absolute garbage

The only thing with coke is you need benzos

Exactly what dis guy just said lol. I havnt tried any other drug that gives you such an amazing rush and high, even thought its only 20-30m, those 20-30m r the best 20-30m you will feel ever lool. As long as you keep usage to no more than once a week you will always get an amazing 20-30m cocaine euphoric rush after the first few lines. and yes....i need to find benzos soon lool

Cocaine is dangerous. It increases your heart rate, blood pressure, and to top it off constricts the blood vessels around your heart and in your body. Increased heart rate+ decrease vein size= stroke, heart attack or other issues. Plus you probably smoke and that also increases heart rate and constructs blood vessels. Very bad. This is just a sample of what it does to you if you are healthish. If you have health issues that's a whole another story.

lol gtfo outta here you health freak. Ive been doing it once a weekend for months! and i Ppl that eat burger king everyday have more problems than me WAY more.

lol gtfo outta here you health freak. Ive been doing it once a weekend for months! and i Ppl that eat burger king everyday have more problems than me WAY more.

I have binged on coke before and yes I lived. But he asked how dangerous it was and like it or not what I said is true and fact based. This is what you are doing to your body with each hit.

Speaking of health freak, have you ever wiped the ass or spoon fed goo to many of people who had accidents happen from drugs like; brain damage, stroke, heart attack, lost of limb, paralysis, and coma tossed? Well I have. So in the interest of harm reduction, I will put in my opinion.

And you never know how one will react to a drug. I would want to be informed.

Yeah its very expensive i agree but honestly what other drug out there gives you an instant rush so nice like cocaine when snorted n dont say speed or meth cuz real cocaine euphoria is so much better and different. So cuz of price u just do coke about 1-2 times a month, id say its worth it

Like I already said, methamphetamine kicks cocaines ass when it comes to euphoria. But this is subjective, and both drugs are dangerous, especially for those who use in large amounts, binge, or use regularly.

I use methamphetamines very infrequently, and cocaine is like a few times a year.

Cocaine is probably one of the most dangerous stimulants, because of its effects on causing coronary artery spasms in the heart.

It's very insidious. It is extremely difficult to accurately gauge the purity especially for a naive user. That said, it is additionally difficult to control levels of usage as the initial high is so quick and euphoric. I have never met s/one who uses coke responsibly. Even though I dislike it, I have never done a line of good coke and said, "That was fun let's wrap up the rest and wait a day, week, month before getting back into this."
I used to be a heavy heroin user. I used coke for about a year and only done it once on the weekends. I had no trouble letting it go for a week. This went on for the year. Then just stopped. But everyone reacts differently. Heroin on the other hand, if I ever got some, I couldnt stop.

It's super unhealthy but I personally have never felt cocaine addiction.

ppl do real crazy shit, but it's nothing compared to opiates in terms of addiction, a whole different beast.

Last edited:
Honestly man, I would say your biggest health risk is the crap they cut it with. The cocaine in my area is particularly bad and known for being mostly meth and dewormer.

But of course some people struggle with issues of dependency. Fortunately coke never did much for me so it was never an issue.

And a few rare people do suffer strokes, heart attacks etc. but IME those people are rare and unlucky. I do know of one guy who died from a heart attack at 25 years old. But most people just suffer the effects of addiction and the health implications of whatever the coke was cut with. That dewormer they cut it with is some nasty shit...

In my opinion the more pure it is the better night you have and the less likely you are to worry. I feel all the negative side is off stuff it's cut with which you never know what is. I've heard from friends so never take this advise at all, but the body can apparently take 7grams at any one time whatever that means but I've only heard that as a guideline I never take more than 2or3g of the 70% onwards shit or whatever

I am a cocaine recreational user. Only when I have money do I binge on both powder and hard cocaine. I used to be completely addicted to IV coke and smoking hard, and that was when I was able to afford it every day because I worked for tips at a resturaunt and made bank. Every day me and my buddy would ride to the spot and grab either hard or soft cocaine, mostly smoked hard then, and every night when it was all gone, even with benzos, I would crave it like a bitch and then say "damn, now I am broke and feel like shit, why do I keep doing this to myself everyday!" or "This is my last time, I'm not doing it again after today!" cant tell you how many times I said that shit and it never happened like that! Both forms of coke are super addicting and short lasting. Coke can become a real problem if you let it control you like it did me, no matter how you do it, I mean yes IV coke and smoking crack are both a bit more addicting than sniffing it because they last an even shorter amount of time and get you way more of a rush than sniffing it does. Anyways my old job fell through, and I had no choice but to stop doing it, that led me to stay off coke for like a year to a year and a half, then I started getting money, but only on the weekends as my next job had no tips. I then got back into to it, but was able to keep it only a weekend thing, even with crack and iv coke, just did it on the weekends and I liked that pattern much more than I did doing it every day, loving that first hit then hating it, I have now grown to just like it once a week and that's it and its much better that way. And now if I don't have it.. so what. its no big deal like it used to be for me, I just wait it out, take my subs and kpins and chill most of the time, and when I have enough money I party!

No coke head I've known ran in full steam like "yeah I want my life to revolve around snorting powder."

Cocaine hijacks your brains reward system. Normally you get a hit of dopamine if you win in sports, have sex, make money generally accomplish something.

Cocaine gives a bigger dopamine hit than you can get without drugs. Some people can handle it, I don't know the percentages or anything.

Best clue would be family. Any parents grandparents siblings got any type of habit? Then you probably can't handle hard drugs.

Even if you're not from an addict family does not mean you're immune. My immediate family sips wine, that's it. In my extended family, 50 people or whatever only me and my little cousin have been known to go hard for the yayo or whatever.