• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine how dangerous is cocaine really?

JustTrynaBeMontana

Greenlighter
and please don't spew me the non-sense i've heard from the government controlled media, and brain washed teachers all my life.

How dangerous is occasional, let's say once a week cocaine use, for some partying and fun on the weekend.

Just snorting, non of that IV or smoking non-sense.

How dangerous is it really? I'm not talking about daily usage, i'm talking about once a week maximum. Also I don't want to hear about potential side effects if they aren't major, because look at drugs like aspirin (thin blood, can cause stomach bleeding and other issues) and APAP (sooooo toxic to the liver it's ridiculous that they haven't made weak opiates the regular painkiller, rather than this APAP bullsh*t.)

Last edited:
A lot (like a majority of cocaine, even the purest) is cut with levemasole, a deworming agent which is very damaging to tissue, so at this point in time, cocaine is pretty dangerous. And you can't rinse out the levemasole using acetone either-it's a real bitch.

Even when insufflated, cocaine is a very addictive drug. Compared to crack or IV, it's much less fiendish, but that doesn't mean it's safe. You never know what you're really getting when you buy street drugs.

Uh.. it is quite dangerous. If you want to 100% avoid addiction, taking once per week is too much because you'll think about it the remaining 6 days. Sure you can do it like that for few months and not risk that much. But it's impossible to keep it like that for a long time. After few months everyone either quits (or become truly occasional user, few times in a year) or increase their usage significantly.

And the purity is probably the biggest problem of all today, even like 10% is not unheard of

Uh.. it is quite dangerous. If you want to 100% avoid addiction, taking once per week is too much because you'll think about it the remaining 6 days. Sure you can do it like that for few months and not risk that much. But it's impossible to keep it like that for a long time. After few months everyone either quits (or become truly occasional user, few times in a year) or increase their usage significantly.

And the purity is probably the biggest problem of all today, even like 10% is not unheard of

This is pretty accurate.

Yeah aside from what already has been said anything is dangerous really in some way you can die.... But THAT being said doing once a week at best will probably cause some heart problems after long-term usage like that I would say no more than once a month if you give a fuck in the slightest that is just my personal opinion.

It's very insidious. It is extremely difficult to accurately gauge the purity especially for a naive user. That said, it is additionally difficult to control levels of usage as the initial high is so quick and euphoric. I have never met s/one who uses coke responsibly. Even though I dislike it, I have never done a line of good coke and said, "That was fun let's wrap up the rest and wait a day, week, month before getting back into this."

cocaine is very dangerous when injected, thats playing russian roulette, i would say more dangerous than shooting heroin. smoking crack/cocaine can cause heart attacks, i seen it...

not if you have good benzos and dose before, during, and after cocaine use

but the thing with coke is you need a quality batch for it to be ANY good.. i mean any good, or else you might as well flush it

injecting cocaine depends... yes its dangerous, but russian roulette is going too far, unless you have no idea what you're doing

if the cocaine numbs your entire face and the center of your teeth with a tiny bump, dissolves in water with no floating particlates, and you shoot properly, it shouldnt kill you

Cocaine sucks as a drug.

Just avoid it entirely to avoid addiction.

^+1. It's the most expensive drug out here, for something that lasts 20 minutes? No thankyou. Usually (most times I say this people will try and call me out on this, but it is still my opinion) the shorter the half life, the more addictive the drug, like xanax is much more habit forming than valium IMO, not by much but it's still significant. Heroin more so than morphine, or time released opiates.

If I have to pay for a drug, I want it to last multiple hours.

A lot (like a majority of cocaine, even the purest) is cut with levemasole, a deworming agent which is very damaging to tissue, so at this point in time, cocaine is pretty dangerous. And you can't rinse out the levemasole using acetone either-it's a real bitch.

Even when insufflated, cocaine is a very addictive drug. Compared to crack or IV, it's much less fiendish, but that doesn't mean it's safe. You never know what you're really getting when you buy street drugs.

I dont believe the majority of batches I'm getting are cut with levasamole. Theres been people doing ounces of this stuff and no necrosis has occurred, or any serious situations that need medical attention

^+1. It's the most expensive drug out here, for something that lasts 20 minutes? No thankyou. Usually (most times I say this people will try and call me out on this, but it is still my opinion) the shorter the half life, the more addictive the drug, like xanax is much more habit forming than valium IMO, not by much but it's still significant. Heroin more so than morphine, or time released opiates.

If I have to pay for a drug, I want it to last multiple hours.

Yea but that gives you that stimulating euphoria that Good quality cocaine does?\

Amphetamines are absolute garbage

The only thing with coke is you need benzos

I prefer methamphetamines over cocaine. Pure acetone washed cocaine is great, but just not my cup of tea anymore. I used to be an IV cocaine user.

Maybe the methamphetamines your getting are absolute garbage? Pure d-MA is pretty unparalleled!

Opiates take first place though.

I prefer methamphetamines over cocaine. Pure acetone washed cocaine is great, but just not my cup of tea anymore. I used to be an IV cocaine user.

Maybe the methamphetamines your getting are absolute garbage? Pure d-MA is pretty unparalleled!

Opiates take first place though.

Na, Ive had very high quality ice though.. Methamphetamine is too long lasting, I much prefer cocaine over amphetamines.. you dont nearly get the euphoria.. and you look all sketched out from not sleeping

I blow a half gram of some fine snow, pop a few 2 milligram xanax bars, and crack a beer and I'm good to go\

no sketch, just fun

Haha, yeah. Methamphetamine only lasts like 4 hours IMO through the nasal route, maybe 6 through oral ROA. Way more euphoria than cocaine.

I don't like having to do substances where I need a benzo to feel okay coming down. methamphetamine followed by opiates is a very soothing transition. I don't enjoy binging or tweaking on methamp though, like most people. It's just great for certain rare occasions, like super kinky sex or going to a club/show/concert. Cocaine doesn't have the legs, in this posters opinion.

to me cocaine is simply too expensive and doesn't have the right characteristics to be addictive. I suppose if I had a larger, steady income and wasn't involved with much else with my life, I might end up doing it daily...

Unless I become a rock star (fingers crossed) it'll stay a weekend indulgence for my friends and I

The price is so crazy high that I, being a student who only works on holidays, can't afford it at all. But I realize that "I don't have money for many grams so I can't become hooked" is no reasonable argument for using, because a) one day I can be rich, b) you can always learn to steal and rob. :|

ok fuck all the bullshit..every needs to think for a second. There are people that do cocaine literally EVERYDAY 2-3 grams a day im talking. Most of them of course are kinda of fucked up yes, but many of them r doing it everyday and r still living pretty good.

Now this guy is asking once a week. Bro as long as u keep it at once a week u will have NO problems, trust me. I have been pretty much doing EVERY drug once a week. ( mdma, opiates, cocaine, ketamine, dxm) but ONLY once a weekend and not on the week days and i have had NO problems at all. I still workout, do good in school have enough freinds everything that most drug addicts dont have anymore.

Now seein as cocaine is super addictive the only thing you need to make sure is its only once a week maximum and no more. Do this as long as u want you wont have more problems then ppl who drink pepsi everyday lol.

Fair, but I've never felt that powder cocaine was so fantastic that it could inspire violence and theft to obtain it (though it does inspire friends to turn into sneaky coke swiping bastards).

Personally, I feel that much of the stigma that cocaine receives in the media and in modern culture is because of crack cocaine, and not the cocaine that people use nasally. That's not to say that cocaine powder cannot be incredibly addicting, but I think it's danger pales in comparison to crack, and when spoken about, there isn't always a differentiation between the two.