• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How dangerous is 350 mg of tramadol?

I took 650mg to 1100mg a day for maybe 8 months (with the average dose being around 800mg). Not only that, i took it with stuff like mephedrone and pyrovalerones and various bath salts and never had an issue. I was taken benzos at the time so that probably lowered the risk some.

Don't try to replicate this, I am an unusual specimen that seems kill-resistant to some degree (particularly given my history)

Yeah see my post above about my friend, even though he was regularly addicted to heroin, 100mg of tramadol would get him high as fuck and 200mg had him thinking he was about to seize out (and he was tremoring). I can also take a ton of tramadol and no sign of seizures. But people have died from tramadol, especially mixing it with stims (like, famously, the ODB), so everyone should treat it with respect and start very low.

Tramadol 350 mg are relatively safe. I only take it recreationally. I like 150mg + 100mg + 50mg, staggered.
Pregabalin and THC have good synergy with Tramadol. Tapentadol is similar, shorter and much more visual.

DocLad