L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How could she know?

JakeTheJock

Greenlighter
While my date was sucking my dick last night she suddenly got mad... she said she could tell that some one else had recently been sucking my dick!
How could she possibly know?

Perhaps she just had a feeling.... and when you didn't deny it, it was obvious?

Did you not shower? I am confused at how you made it obvious.

Was it a toothy blowjob?

Did you use soap to wash in your special place?

Did you change your clothes cuz women use mad products that have smells like shampoo, perfume, makeup, and room freshener. Even a different brand of smokes.

So was it worth it to cheat and just get to 3rd base? That's what I want to know. We want answers. We need answers.

This is the funniest thing I've read this week.

You haven't been here long enough. You missed the girl who was gonna have 3 some with a dude and his brother and that was the tip of the iceburg.

OP didn't specify whether or not he did recently receive +1 blowjobs before this girl..

Us women are strange.. We have a strong intuition so sometimes we just know.

This is the funniest thing I've read this week.
haha me too..! look at what they say...toothy blowjob/mad smelling product/i wonder how you made that obvious haha so hilarious!!

PS how old are you OP?

Us women are strange.. We have a strong intuition so sometimes we just know.

Should see me and my boyfriend, we've been together and so close for so long I can pretty much read his mind now, know what he's thinking, how he's feeling with barely a single word even spoken, if that. It gets to almost creepy levels sometimes.

Should see me and my boyfriend, we've been together and so close for so long I can pretty much read his mind now, know what he's thinking, how he's feeling with barely a single word even spoken, if that. It gets to almost creepy levels sometimes.

Crazy girlfriend alert.

I can tell what my girlfriend is thinking too. After being together for years, you get to know people pretty well.

High five to the OP for two chicks and two blow jobs in the same day. ::slap::

Next time, common courtesy is to wash your genitals between partners.

he could just say that he can suck it himself and it was him who sucked it before.