• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How common is fentanyl laced in mdma crystal capsules?

I have never used mdma before, and have the opportunity to purchase some mdma capsules with purple crystal mdma. I live in the southeast USA, and the fear of it being laced with fentanyl is holding me back kinda. How common is fentanyl being laced in molly? Is it mostly fear mongering?
The only likelihood that you could get a positive fentanyl result is cross contamination from being carried around in the same packaging.

I haven't seen any reports of MDMA being sold as MDMA contaminated with fentanyl.

You can go to drugsdata.org and search.

Can anyone say more about a fake drug that tests as MDMA?
Are you asking are there drugs that will test the same as MDMA? Or are you asking are there substances that are not psychoactive recreational drugs that will test the same as MDMA?

Because the first one yes MDEA will test identically to MDMA in the Marquis test, the Simon's test, the Froehde test, and depending on what source you read, it's pretty much indistinguishable with respect to the Mecke test although some sources say that MDMA is greenish to black and MDEA is purple. Even with Mandelin, most of the sources say that it is a purple, blue, black, MDMA and MDEA which is also called MDE.

But all is not lost, using the Liebermann reagent test, MDMA will turn brown and then black while MDEA will turn blue and then black.

The methyl group must cause the brown to black and the ethyl the blue to black.

Are you asking are there drugs that will test the same as MDMA? Or are you asking are there substances that are not psychoactive recreational drugs that will test the same as MDMA?

Because the first one yes MDEA will test identically to MDMA in the Marquis test, the Simon's test, the Froehde test, and depending on what source you read, it's pretty much indistinguishable with respect to the Mecke test although some sources say that MDMA is greenish to black and MDEA is purple. Even with Mandelin, most of the sources say that it is a purple, blue, black, MDMA and MDEA which is also called MDE.

But all is not lost, using the Liebermann reagent test, MDMA will turn brown and then black while MDEA will turn blue and then black.

The methyl group must cause the brown to black and the ethyl the blue to black.
Thanks. That’s what I was asking. I don’t have Liebermann in my kit.

Honestly, I don't see why anyone would lace MDMA with Fentanyl. Dealers want repetitive business, don't they?

Now I can comprehend the fact that some ppl sell MDA or even Methamphetamine as MDMA, but not Fentanyl.

Get your shit tested.

anything can happen, if i ever buy drugs again (been a few years, only weed for the most part and occasionally alkyhol) i will probably test it... even if it's not something that ppl would lace.

many ppl r stupid and stupid ppl do stupid things.

a piece of fentanyl or whatever at the other end of the pill that isn't tested
that's why (iirc) you have to dissolve ALL of the drug you're taking and test it. tedious, perhaps wasteful.. but could be life- saving.