• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How common is 'benzo rage' and withdrawal symptoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fakefegelien

I first discovered benzos this summer. 20 and never into drugs; infact I would say I was anti-drug but mental health issues which forced the principal to 'kick' me out of school, failing HS, going on unhelpful antipsychotics as well as poor relationship with parents, extended family and no friends has really changed my perspective.

Know people say you shouldn't self medicate with recreational drugs but honestly I find that alcohol, nicotine, and benzos (only ones I've tried so far) have stopped my suicidal and homicidal ideation.

Before going to the States this summer, I asked from my G.P for Valium as I got 'nervous on flights'; never used it before but wanted it to basically fall asleep on flights. Travelling the first time when I was over 18 meant that I could ask for alcohol as well. People said it was addictive and the withdrawl sucked but when I tried a few alone, it didn't do anything compared to alcohol. Before I left though, I 'copied' the same prescription and got in total 5 bottles of 50 tabs each containing diazepam (250 tablets).

I took a few dozen before the 13hr flight when leaving GMT time in the morning. I asked for alcohol on the flight which I got and then pretty much slept, forgot everything fully until I arrived in the US 9 hours behind where I met my family. I used to live in a different part of the US 11 years before but never went to where my other family was. Missed the experience of going back into the US as I didn't even remember it.

I read while there on here how dangerous it is to combine both as many people end up injuring themselves and/or in jail not remembering what they did. The only bad thing I did was accidentally knock over the drink of the woman who was sitting next to myself which made her angry and get up to move away and then despite my requests, the cabin crew didn't give me more alcohol but my father says I just slept all through and didn't disturb anyone. Getting there I realized I had consumed my entire stock of drowsy antihistamines and 1 and a half bottles of diazepam.

Coming back, I didn't get any more as I didn't have a prescription and didn't feel the need to but I chanced 'copying' it with a printer and got away several more times until one of the pharmacists called the G.P who said he hadn't prescribed that a few days ago but a few months. Basically called the police here who I believe cautioned me and just told me to get a card legally to get free G.P visits which I technically can't. Despite me not having taken diazepam 1 week before I gave the last successful copied prescription, I didn't remember the quick chat at the station, only the tall police guy talking to me at the bus stop.

We're not about oral or ethical judgement dude, but if you value your life as it currently exists and the freedoms contained therein, you really need to cut this shit out. Prescription forgery is not akin to stealing a bag of Doritos from a gas station. You very well could be in the midst of prosecutors preparing to indict you. It is a felony offense and by the sound of it, you could be looking at multiple charges, one for each of the prescription forgeries.

It's also probably going to be an issue with the courts when you tell them that you're not even a drug addict and that you were simply acquiring the drugs in question for "kicks" and recreational use.

I'm very worried at the lackadaisical approach you have to this situation. My worry is specifically that you are still consuming Benzodiazepines heavily and are not fully aware of the gravity of your situation. This is a big deal and if you're using Benzodiazepines at the rate you've spoken of in this thread, you need to calm it down and prepare yourself for the ramifications of your decisions. This was a really bad idea.

Unfortunately, we don't really handle the legal side of things and there's not a lot of room for discourse regarding the original material in this thread. If you actually took the quantity of Diazepam that you are describing, you're lucky that nothing happened on the plane. You are making some seriously dangerous choices, between being blacked out on extreme dosages of Benzodiazepines/Alcohol (getting tackled by an air marshal, said air marshal wondering why you have hundreds of Diazepam tablets in your possession) and the forgery that was used to acquire said Benzodiazepines.

Please, at least stop with the crime because you could be in some seriously deep shit with this. I'm going to leave this open, because I am sincerely worried about you OP, but this really should be closed. Anything can happen in a blackout... anything.

Yes please OP blackouts are to be taken very seriously, you essentially have no control once you blackout leading to extremely irrational decisions. If you keep taking blackout doses like this you will lose control, it’s only a matter of when.

You are going to go to jail if you keep filling these scripts like this, if you are that desperate for relief then suck up the cost of seeing a doctor every month or two. Some doctors are nice enough to write multiple scripts on one visit so you might only need to see them every three months.

I'm surprised you are alive , young man. You say your dad was with you? On the flight? For God sakes was he Aware of the benzo use?

Do either of you Really know what benzo plus alcohol can equal?

And yes it's a class C felony, under Prohibited Acts (prescription forgery ).
Please get some real help.
Why did ya post this? There's no question / plea for help or advice? Were you .... bragging?

Pls see a counsellor if you feel tempted to use meds in this fashion. You're YOUNG! We would like to see you Survive a few decades and really have a life.

I really think the Benzodiazepines are in the driver's seat at this point for OP. I think a lot of us can relate to doing absolutely nonsensical shit while under the influence of these drugs. Once you are in a blackout, there's not much you can do, which is why you need to start from square one with responsible dosages. I almost left this open just as a disclaimer, but I'm gonna close it now. I hope OP is not dead or in jail, but hope is all I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.