❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How Common Are Donkey Shows In Mexico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I've heard of this, but I wondered some things. For one, is it a common thing that most Mexicans are accepting of, or does it carry a stigma in the Mexican culture? And how common is it? Is it like a fringe sort of thing, or are they pretty common down there? My friend said that it's "part of Mexican culture", but I just wondered if it's true. Because I have never heard that before. I mean I have heard of the whole donkey show thing, but I assumed it was kind of a fringe thing that just happens in a few seedy bars here and there. Not like a cultural tradition, but my friend claims that it's "part of their culture". Is this bullshit, or is my friend right that it's a traditional part of their culture? Because honestly I'm inclined to think my friend is either an idiot or just messing with me.

I'm thinking that this whole thing he's saying about it being "part of their culture" just sounds like bullshit to me. I mean I don't doubt that it might go on. I mean honestly, it wouldn't shock me if there are some weirdos that do fucked up shit like that there, here, or anywhere really. Because there's sick people everywhere. I just am finding it hard to believe him that it's somehow "part of their culture" and an accepted thing down there. Then again, I have never been to Mexico.

Last edited:
I've heard of this, but I wondered some things. For one, is it a common thing that most Mexicans are accepting of, or does it carry a stigma in the Mexican culture? And how common is it? Is it like a fringe sort of thing, or are they pretty common down there? My friend said that it's "part of Mexican culture", but I just wondered if it's true. Because I have never heard that before. I mean I have heard of the whole donkey show thing, but I assumed it was kind of a fringe thing that just happens in a few seedy bars here and there. Not like a cultural tradition, but my friend claims that it's "part of their culture". Is this bullshit, or is my friend right?
Your friend is not correct they are not a part of Mexican culture and do not even really exist. Is your friend that animal rapist Fausty?

Status
Not open for further replies.