• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine How come crack dosent effect like other people

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Ive recently started smoking crack and find i dont get the rush that ful time crackheads do i find normal coke effects me more yet is more edgy crack just gives me loads of energy for like 5 min then i want more where as this life long crack head is throwi g up and shit maybe i have a high tolerence to drugs but i find it more euphoric and less edgy than normal coke but normal coke lasts lobger feels more intense i normaly mix it with brown but i fucked my recptors maybe from too much speed

Actually, that sounds pretty typical from you describe between the two. Is the lifelong crackhead in bad health? Inhaled cocaine should offer more euphoria for much shorter periods of time, and usually the edginess/paranoia doesn’t develop until later in the session.

The other thing that comes to mind is how efficiently you are able to get the smoke into your lungs, there’s definitely a technique to smoking crack, that he may have perfected which allows him to get to the vomiting stage if you‘re both smoking the same product.

Actually, that sounds pretty typical from you describe between the two. Is the lifelong crackhead in bad health? Inhaled cocaine should offer more euphoria for much shorter periods of time, and usually the edginess/paranoia doesn’t develop until later in the session.

The other thing that comes to mind is how efficiently you are able to get the smoke into your lungs, there’s definitely a technique to smoking crack, that he may have perfected which allows him to get to the vomiting stage if you‘re both smoking the same product.
Yea maybe i get him to light it sometimes but ge seems to. Hold the smoke in until there is none left to breath out maybe powdered coke is more edgy due to cuts and maybe less anxiety from crack due to how fast is passes the blood brain barrier but i find i get a beter rush from mephedrone or speed so cant see how people ruin there lifes on tbe rock it is fiendish tho

I've never tried crack cocaine, just the freebase I made. The initial high is a bell-ringer and like a cerebral orgasm. It's more intense than a cocaine hcl high. I didn't get hooked on the feeling though because I'd only get it once a day, but for me a base high lasted 15 minutes, mostly gone after 10 minutes. Whereas with cocaine hcl the high lasts 45 minutes and has better legs in my opinion

After that first gram of cocaine I partially turned into freebase, I never did it again. I'm glad I tried it but it just isn't worth doing. It's too short-lasting for me. Hope that helps

I've never tried crack cocaine, just the freebase I made. The initial high is a bell-ringer and like a cerebral orgasm. It's more intense than a cocaine hcl high. I didn't get hooked on the feeling though because I'd only get it once a day, but for me a base high lasted 15 minutes, mostly gone after 10 minutes. Whereas with cocaine hcl the high lasts 45 minutes and has better legs in my opinion

After that first gram of cocaine I partially turned into freebase, I never did it again. I'm glad I tried it but it just isn't worth doing. It's too short-lasting for me. Hope that helps
I thought free base was crack coacine that you wash up with baking soda so you can smoke and depending on how you wash and the ratios it will be potent or weak every time ive smoked crack ive never got the bell ringer brain jingle people bang on about i only get really euphoric with loads of energy and run around like a madman nearly gettting kicked out the crack house haha but had rushes off of speed and mephedrone that felt like body orgasm rush i dont really get a rush from h either just warm cozy feeling then nod out but i only sniff and smoke it lsd gives me brain osclating rush feeling sometimes fu k knows.

How did you smoke it i normally use a glass weed pipe with brilo in a lot of people seem to use kitchen brilo and just light it like a weed pipe

There's different ways to make freebase cocaine but all with ammonia. Kind of like crack, there's different methods but all with baking soda or a similar product. I just used a simple method I got on here; place cocaine hcl on plate, add small amount of ammonia. Then place under a lamp for a day. The result is freebase cocaine crystals

I used a homemade foil pipe. I don't know how else to do it besides glass, that's probably better

When you free the cocaine base from the salt (cocaine hydrochloride) using sodium bicarbonate and heat that is what is know as crack cocaine.

How did you smoke it i normally use a glass weed pipe with brilo in a lot of people seem to use kitchen brilo and just light it like a weed pipe

A straight glass stem is best with the copper matrix (chore boy heated to remove the toxic coating) to allow the cocaine base in a liquid state to saturate the entire surface area of the matrix and vaporize into a gas from the heat.

An even better way would be to use a bowl type pipe or a bottle with a screen and ash on top of the screen to allow the cocaine base in liquid state to saturate and thus vaporize with heat.

After getting to crack, I pretty much will always prefer it to powder.

Consider taking longer breaks in between hits, and make sure you're using good technique and roasting it up well enough. That first hit should give you a decent rush if it's good stuff, but there are diminishing returns. Especially if you're already tolerant to stimulants in general.

^^ oh yeah ^^ there might be your problem, smoking w/ the weed bowl or whatever.

Definitely need a straight pipe to get the best hits I've found.

I’ve never tried the ash and bowl/bottle method myself, but I guess it’s more popular outside of the US and theoretically should be superior (and safer) than how we smoke with the straight stem and copper. I had always intended to test it out myself, but I do believe I may have finally succeeded in putting that behind me making it something I will have to leave to theory alone instead of making it anecdotal, as well. The caveat here, being, the screen and ash are required or it would be extremely ineffective.

Yea but people seem t
After getting to crack, I pretty much will always prefer it to powder.

Consider taking longer breaks in between hits, and make sure you're using good technique and roasting it up well enough. That first hit should give you a decent rush if it's good stuff, but there are diminishing returns. Especially if you're already tolerant to stimulants in general.

^^ oh yeah ^^ there might be your problem, smoking w/ the weed bowl or whatever.

Definitely need a straight pipe to get the best hits I've found.
o use brilo instead of normal weed smoke screen and you heat up the brilo and it vapes the crack when the brilo gets hot i might just get an old skool oli burner meth pipe i use to use one of those when i vaped dmt so know the technique but seen people use like a metal or glass pipe thi g with a scrern a d heat from underneath

Glass stem is the best, I guess. With foil I kept burning my mouth and eventually my fingers. Unfortunately I don't know where to get a glass stem. I suppose it's like a meth vaporizer where somebody makes it for you

Unfortunately I don't know where to get a glass stem.

What, you mean that glass tire gauge from the gas station isn’t really meant to check tire pressure? ;) I’m pretty sure outside of the city they’re impossible to find.

What, you mean that glass tire gauge from the gas station isn’t really meant to check tire pressure? ;) I’m pretty sure outside of the city they’re impossible to find.
I've never seen what you're talking about just like I've never seen rose stems or whatever they're called

I think rose stems are slowly being replaced by the glass tire gauges that aren’t even sold half the time to look even somewhat functional (like the rubber grommet on one end has fallen off making it impossible to create a seal).

Lol, if you ask for a glass tire gauge 9 times out of 10 the attendant will ask If you want the choreboy too.

This could probably vary quite a bit form city to city, just something I’ve noticed lately that makes me smile at the absurdity of it.

I’ve been known to go the surplus store and get some Pyrex for special occasions.

Those glass tire gauges are trash lol, a couple hours of heat and microscopic cracks start forming and I’m sure you’re aware of the disaster that causes with the hits.

I actually was working with someone a while ago, briefly, and I drew up some designs with dimensions for a custom vaporizer for crack, it would have worked amazing but it would have been a bit difficult to manufacture the tube neccessary for it to function.

I don't know anything about glass blowing but a friend of mine does. He made me a meth vaporizer. To my uneducated eye, it looks like a glass stem has a nearly sealed (not all the way) mouthpiece so with anything you get from a store you'll still have to shape the glass

I just figured out you guys were saying that copper is placed inside the tube as a sort of buffer but that sounds dangerous to me. I wouldn't do it, anyway

Think of the copper as more of a heating element. And if you are able not go too ape shit you can sometimes get two hits before loading up again.

Good gauge of quality too. Back in the ‘80’s the tube could be scraped inside with a screwdriver after a few sessions and you’d end up with a lovely mound of even more potent grayish type powder that you would hit again. But as things got worse over the years you would end up with a horrible gooey oily substance In the tube that would sometimes ignite and you’d cough your lungs out. Fortunately for me: that’s what eventually had me give it up as a bad job i.e. just got pissed with the quality and whatever poison I was scoring for good money.
I'm thinking about how hard I'd pull in freebase vapor and then all the sudden have a piece of red hot copper in my throat

Chore boy is pure copper and it should be porous to allow space for the liquid to saturate the entire surface area of the metal matrix to vaporize more efficiently, and also the obvious, to allow sufficient pressure through the pipe into your lungs. I would think a decent copper wire gauge would be roughly 12 to 16 gauge with the individual strands separated and then packed. If I could sufficiently measure the amount of pressure to exert on the copper matrix to pack it, it would be roughly 150 to 200 mmHg (absolute). Ultimately the medium that allows most of the cocaine base in liquid state to vaporize to a gas is the metal matrix, itself, not the heat source itself (lighter) - which is where the indirect versus direct flame debate will forever rage on lol (the correct answer is a controlled and indirect flame, but probably only by a small margin).

Last edited:
With freebase I had to use direct flame or it didn't do anything, but I also didn't have a vaporizer at that time so that may make a difference