• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How careful do I need to be about importing stuff now the NPS ban is in place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deruyityn

Bluelighter
I still don't understand what the rules are; what are the actual charges that you are likely to face if caught? I know it isn't illegal to possess but illegal to import which is what you have to do to get it!

I would pay by bitcoin where I can but if it were by paypal then it is easy to track the buyer isn't it.

I mean you have to import stuff and mostly sellers abroad will only bother if you make bigger orders.

I'm talking about kratom mainly.

So due to vendors wanting to make it worth their while and the increased shipping fees then it means you have to make less regular bulk purchases.

This doesn't really suit my style since I prefer not having overstock in my house but I guess I'll do it if I really want to. I am going to use up the last crumbs of my kratom now till I run out I suppose and see how much I yearn for it.

But I wondered if I am buying more in bulk then doesnt that put me more at risk for trafficking/dealing charges if it gets seized.

I am not talking kilos though :D Id get as small a package as the seller would allow. Like maybe a couple hundred grams at a time. Even that is way too much for me. I hate having to do that. I prefered just buying 25g bags as and when but that isn't an option any more.

Unfortunately deruyityn you need to be as careful as only you think you need to be, as regardless of the semantics, it is now illegal to import kratom into the UK and our user agreement does not allow posts that contain detailed drug sourcing or legal discussion. Please re - familiarise yourself with our guidelines before posting again - deruyityn - I do in all honesty and humanity hope that you manage to get your needs addressed but that is something that we cannot facilitate here.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.