• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How carcinogenic is meth smoke on the human body

Boku_

Bluelighter
I know meth smoke is not harmless to the body and lungs but compared to the harshness of Tobacco smoke the fumes of meth a ice user breathes in to get high is no where near as dangerous and harmful to the lungs and throat as smoking cigarettes daily. I really love meth smoke as it tastes great and is smooth on the lungs but i wouldn't want to smoke meth to the stage that i burn a hole in my lung from all the chemicals.

We all know it's easier to hold down a daily cigarette smoking habit as apposed to a habit smoking meth daily but i am talking about smoking meth a moderate amount of times. For instance smoking 200 mg of meth once or twice a month shouldn't surely lead to breathing or lung problems like emphysema or lung cancer.

My question is that is it entirely possible someone who quits smoking tobacco but takes up smoking meth due to enjoying the sensation of breathing in smoke can have a healthy long term outlook?, provided of course the ex-smoker keeps their meth use under control and tries to live a healthy lifestyle as well.

For your information i haven't mentioned marijuana as i haven't smoked that drug for years. weed really isn't a worry for me as i haven't had a bong for 16 years.

This entirely depends on the quality of the meth. Cuts are going to be the main carcinogens, and some of them can be really harsh on your lungs. If it's a really high purity product, it's probably much healthier than tobacco smoke, but i would be willing to wager that in most instances smoking meth is worse.