• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How can pure MDMA be "stronger" or "more potent"

I've had a dealer claim that he had the purest MDMA ever. He said he's never rolled that hard before. It was snow white, no odour, and it tested positive for MDxx, but little did he know that it was, in fact, MDA.

maybe the new MDMA has mxe in it or something that will potentiate the hell out of it

Uh, MXE will not potentiate MDMA. If anything the SRI action would actually block some of it's effects.. not to mention many people have reported near Serotonin Syndrome after mixing the two. Doesn't make any sense for a dealer to kill his customers.

Uh, MXE will not potentiate MDMA. If anything the SRI action would actually block some of it's effects.. not to mention many people have reported near Serotonin Syndrome after mixing the two. Doesn't make any sense for a dealer to kill his customers.

Sure it does potentiate. it is a known fact that MXE potentiates opiates AND amphetamine-based stimulants (of which MDMA is one). I take MXE with MDMA all the time and know people that do also, its a fantastic combo as long as you are not irresponsible and you keep the dosages at around 60 mg of MDMA and 20 mg of mxe. Yes, I can roll very hard off 60 mg of MDMA which I would normally not feel what soever without mxe.

MXE potentiates amphetamines. ask anyone that has experience mixing the two

you must live in a cave if you've never heard of dealers putting things into drugs to make people get more fucked up even if it klls them? Why do dealers keep putting fentanyl into heroin and killing all their customers? it doesn't make any sense yet seems to be happening for a decade now.

Last edited:
I swear in the average drug world I'm in, I never had positive experiences with crystal form MDMA (Molly) for one I'm pretty sure I had been given RCs and the other time only had 1/10 and I banged it and had vivid colorful visuals for 3mins and back to nothing. The only time I came across MDMA is the pill form...crystals is way to vulnerable unless you have s test kit. Most people are so illiterate they think they actually have MDMA and the customers believe it's MDMA cause so many drugs produce effects similar to it, or people are used to only expecting to sweat be hyper and all over the place....75% of crystals is bullshit if ur in hone average crowd. I had idiots with 5-meo-dimt "foxy" and swore it was a MDMA and psyciolcybin combo ...go figure..

Sure it does potentiate. it is a known fact that MXE potentiates opiates AND amphetamine-based stimulants (of which MDMA is one). I take MXE with MDMA all the time and know people that do also, its a fantastic combo as long as you are not irresponsible and you keep the dosages at around 60 mg of MDMA and 20 mg of mxe. Yes, I can roll very hard off 60 mg of MDMA which I would normally not feel what soever without mxe.

MXE potentiates amphetamines. ask anyone that has experience mixing the two

you must live in a cave if you've never heard of dealers putting things into drugs to make people get more fucked up even if it klls them? Why do dealers keep putting fentanyl into heroin and killing all their customers? it doesn't make any sense yet seems to be happening for a decade now.

I have experience mixing the two. I found no potentiation. MXE is thought to be an SRI which would inhibit the release of serotonin if anything, if what you were saying was true than it should be causing some sort of release instead.